Ob1's 600 day AMA Give Away Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ob1bob69, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Yes start the poll!
  2. Mow Lawn ? :)
    Or maybe Mine Diamonds?
    We need a poll.
  3. Miss me? Message me? Mother me? Move me?moisturize me? Medicate me? The suspense is unbearable.
  4. c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006 (1).jpeg
  5. Of course silly, if you dont keep wounds moist they will heal with a scar. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. uuuuuuu ;)

Ill take 77: What's your dream car?
  7. Bumping for my sweetheart! :)
  8. Gasp, i figured it out!

Will you... milk icc? XD
    ob1bob69 and cadgamer101 like this.
  9. The popular vote in our household has been moisturize me, although, its not the correct words.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  10. 33.
    How many players greeted you your first day?
  11. *Retreats to internet corner*
    cddm95ace likes this.
  12. I'll take 48, if it's available.

You know, it was my 600th day, actually yesterday.

My question: What's your favorite game, besides Minecraft?
  13. Will you mince me?!?!?!?! :eek:
  14. . Really? Lol
  15. I'll take 13 please, congrats on 600. :)
  16. Gratz :D Can you spare me some sugar? lol um has 36 been taken?
  17. 5,do you like yummy muffins?
  18. I hear from a reliable source that their spawning is all random, but to answer you, yes and no. I have seen one Momentus once, someone asked for help killing one. However, I have explored new territory for five to six hours on end, while being the only person on the server, and have yet to see one spawn as well as have spent 50+ hours generating new chunks while only a few were on.
    Code:
     {Spawn Marlix..
        check first for login...
              Player name ob1bob69 = cancel spawn}
    Found this in the code
    I typically stay with a game for a while, I'm pretty loyal. I usually run a game for about 4-6 years before I move on.
    The one that plays videos. But really, I would say SmarterEveryDay
    That's an animation of Tinkerbell and I when we open a bottle of wine on a Saturday night.
    Equinox_Boss and cadgamer101 like this.
  19. Lol, It was a cobble generator. Very basic but it used a single lava source and a single water source to feed 8 pistons, all pushing down from a basic 8 repeater clock. Looked like a giant emperial walker.
    On a side note, go check out my new toy. Its on the corner of the horse farm 5424. Take a bucket.
    Maybe on her 600 day AMA?
    I had one a long time ago, but it was just a hole in the ground to store stuff from the old jlopez mob grinder. Had some trees on top....
  20. Number 51 Please. And my question is, What is one thing you still haven't done and want to accomplish on EMC?