Ob1's 600 day AMA Give Away Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ob1bob69, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Happy 600th day, I'll take 18 if it's not taken yet. Now since you've been playing this a while have your seen a Marlix or a Momentus?
  2. Creating farms, I enjoy learning the exact rules in place and trying to push every last bit of something out of a farm. I like building something that's challenging, and being able to set back and reap the rewards.
    ), t, 0
    100% enforcement of an afk rule. Continued destruction of gameplay for the benefit of nonexistent new members.
    No, my Babeasaurus Rex is. :D
    cadgamer101 and tinkerbell28 like this.
  3. really? that's what your questioning, not my question?
  4. yep. :p
  5. well in that case, I don't know, that is just what I call him at home. He call me babe-asoarus-rex. yes, we are in our 30's (well he is, I am 29) and we still have pet names for eachother
  6. Omg, my mom is 29 too!

in fact, she's been 29 for the past 15 years; or, at least, thats what she says XD ;)
  7. I don't plan on hitting 30, ever. ill be 29 forever!
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  8. 69 or 3
    I don't. I am very, very, very much not musically coordinated. I have no pitch, or since of tone and cannot carry a simple beat past a few seconds. When I was a kid, I tried the trombone, but I was so small I couldn't get the slide all the way out, even on my little kid instrument.
    I'm sorry, I don't speak Crazican :p
    I shall tell you young padawon. Seeing how "Normal Mode" broke it :mad: The key was to find the exact makeup of bedrock that allowed you to spawn him inside a cage. Three air blocks vertically with a bedrock on the front side and back side to lock him in as well as blocks on the side. At that point, you can walk up to him and punch him to death without taking damage because his shooting skulls would explode inside the block of bedrock his head was stuck in.

It still technically works, its just you take lots of damage because the blast radius and damage of his explosions. You just need a regen pot, armor and some health pots and you can still down him in about 15-20 seconds.
  9. crazican? really? jerk.
  10. Can I please have 22? Congrats master b.o.b :D
    When you joined EMC did you expect to stay with it this long?
  11. Wen is giveaway happening
  12. 5 please!
    Favorite youtube?
  13. I think the giveaway will happen when all 100 numbers have been picked.
  14. Its beavis and butthead twerking. I think its quite hilarious
  15. Very well said.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. i'll take 101 sir, and what was your first redstone creation and its purpose?
  17. You stole my number:eek:

Congratulations on 600 days! Can I have 25 please :)

When are you going to ask Tink about m.............? Whatever it is, it seems to be bothering her :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. 34!

Why didnt you get a res on utopia earlier? Lol
  19. the question is will you m_ _ _ _ _ _? there are two words there.
    hashhog3000 and 5weety like this.
  20. Maybe we should start a pole to see who thinks Bob should finish the sentence for us? Nothing like a bit of peer pressure...:D