Nuttyknight42 Minecraft sp seiries [closed by request]

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Nuttyknight42, Jul 13, 2020.

?

Would you watch me?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2020.
Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm Nuttyknight42 I'm going start a new single player world from the beginning and actually record it. so you can see what I'm up to, In case you miss me on Emc!

Coming soon to YouTube near you!
  2. Well rip my laptop only records 5 seconds.
  3. I recommend using OBS or another free recording software. As long as your computer has space on its hard drive, you can record as long as you want.

If you need help setting up the software, there are plenty of simple tutorials on Youtube, or you can message me and I can help you.

I also recommend using a free editing software, at least at the start. Lightworks is a great software to get started on. Playing around in it for a few hours should give you a good feel for it.

Lightworks can't do everything a lot of softwares can, but it's great for youtubers who are just starting out, especially since it's free.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  4. I was using obs but I only had space for 5 seconds of footage!
  5. Then I recommend expanding your storage space. If you're using a laptop, the best thing to do is buy an external hard drive. It's not the fastest, but it's one of the easiest ways to gain more storage.
  6. Thank for your help but something has come up that I need to focus on!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.