Now showing: speedfan05

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by speedfan05, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Hello there, fellow members! I am 2.56-Year Veteran speedfan05! (I've actually never posted this, so this will help meh.)
    For those who don't know me, I am a very cool Redstone Mechanic with a lot of people supporting me. I'm always happy to help out the best I can, both to new people and old-timey members. My Home Res is /v 6846 at /smp3 , so feel free to stop by! (To be honest, I have no idea what else to put other than I love Sonic the Hedgehog.)

Don't hesitate to ask me some questions! :D
  2. Hey speedfan and welcome to EMC(2.56 years late). Pretty sure I told you hi in discord, but this will have to count for the forums side of things.

Which Sonic game is your favorite?
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  3. Hiya speedfan!

Can you rub your stomach and pat your head first try?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. veteran at 2.5 years? Nah... get at least past the 5 years... :p
    Also, great to see more redstoners around :) What are you mainly specified in? I mainly tend to work with 0-ticks (for the non-redstoners: letting things go on and off in the same game tick resulting in teleporting blocks and doing a lot of things instantly: most basic instantrepeaters use them, but it's also usefull for stuff like treefarms if you want to have it quick) and update order. (mainly focussing on piston update order, something most people don't get in to as it is basically essential to read the game code)
    Whhat have you been working on lately? I always like to see people's redstone :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Not much. Just some useful contraptions such as an Auto Trash Compactor. (Kinda.)
  6. Cool. :)
  7. Heya speed!
    Do you have a favorite color? I like blue and green :)
    rykly18 and 607 like this.
  8. Welcome aboard! (again)

Glad to see you came back :)
    607 likes this.
  9. First, sadly I don't have Discord, so I won't get messages on it.

Second, that's hard to say. Either Sonic 3 (and Knuckles.), Adventure 2, or Colors.
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  10. Christmas Colors. :p
  11. Well, I don't see that I could expect a MacBook Pro made in 2010 last me forever. RIP.
  12. I hope you like speed metal.
  13. I like the Sonic skin! Very detailed! Welcome back!
  14. welcome to the empire 2.5 years late suprising how many people just started creating threads about themselves
    Noebadi and 607 like this.
  15. Heya Speed! It's late but not too late to post an introduction. See ya around.
    Do you enjoy doing redstone?

Also, 2^8 is 256, and you just happen to be here for 2.56 years :p
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Mine too! What a coincidence!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Welcome Speed! Christmas colors are my favorite too!