Nostalgia Hit Me Hard

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smooshed_Potato, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Hello Empire! I have recently been overloaded with homework, sports, clubs, ect and I finally got a couple hours to think to myself on a bus ride for my XC team. I closed my eyes and checked in with myself. I couldn't seem to formulate any ideas or reflections. I decided to listen to music and I found a youtube video. IT WAS NOSTALGIC! I was able to think about how I have grown in the past 8 years, and all the cool things and experiences I have encountered. I also thought about some loss I have endured. With silent tears, I remembered the good ol' days. And I present to you, the music...
  2. Thanks, made my night
  3. This was fantastic! hit me right in the feels :D thanks for sharing
  4. I'm sad now, as I wanted to look up the video most of us probably remember (this video is only 3 years old, that's less than half as young as EMC...), but I couldn't; it appears to be gone. :(
  5. best non metal soundtrack
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  6. man i got the good feels now. time to schleep, faded.
  7. Wow this does get me, not as much as the Alpha one though as I believe there was one that got removed.
    Smooshed_Potato and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Surely other people remember it? The one with the Minecraft cave inspired piece of art, and only comments with lots of likes on them, as comments had to be manually improved by the video uploader.