Nintendo Switch - What You Think?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 29672057602, Oct 24, 2016.

?

What Do You Like?

Super Nintendo Entertainment System 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Nintendo 64 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Nintendo GameCube 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Wii 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wii U 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Nintendo Switch 4 vote(s) 26.7%
  1. Hello All :)

What are your thoughts about the...

Okay, First Off, What is it?

NINTENDO’S NEXT CONSOLE is almost here. Nintendo Switch, previously codenamed NX and announced this morning, is on track to release in March 2017. When it’s out, your home and portable play will be combined into one unit: Switch is a tablet with detachable controllers that can dock with your TV, playing its games anywhere.
    The hanafuda maker is still playing its hand close to its chest, however, only unveiling a short, three-minute concept video of the Switch, plus a little bit of information in follow-up press releases. Nintendo promises to unveil more information later, including lists of games, system specs, and the all-important price.
    For now, here’s everything we know about Nintendo Switch.
    You can play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on your big-screen TV at home, but why stop there? Pull the Switch out of the docking station next to your TV, and you can take that game on the go. This means more than just convenience: It means that Nintendo’s home and portable game libraries will now be combined into one single platform. No more having to support both the home Wii U and the portable 3DS with separate Mario Kart games—Nintendo can just create one game that’s played by everyone. And you don’t have to buy two pieces of Nintendo hardware to enjoy all the company’s games, anymore.
    You’ll notice joysticks and buttons on the sides of the Switch. These will let you play Zelda when used in tandem. But you can also break those controllers off, like so many pieces of a Kit Kat bar, hand one to a friend, and play a round of competitive, portable Mario Kart anywhere you like. This will of course mean that each player’s control option is limited to one joystick and a handful of buttons. But many Nintendo games already control just fine with such a setup. You can also play local multiplayer games using two or more Switch consoles.
    You also have the option of controlling a game with one controller in each hand, like playing an old-school Wii game with the remote and nunchuk attachment. These controllers are known as Joy-Cons, and you can put them into an accessory called the Joy-Con Grip to create a single controller that’s sort of shaped like a standard gamepad. And if you truly want a standard gamepad experience for hardcore gamin’, you can just buy the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
    But the teaser trailer does leave some questions unanswered. Is the screen on the Switch a touch screen? We assume it must be, but we didn’t see anyone touching it. Do the Joy-Cons have motion sensors? I give that about a 50 percent chance, but again, we didn’t see it. Can you use the Joy-Cons to point and click at the TV screen, like a Wii remote? Not sure!

What Games Might Be Played.

Seen the trailer?
    Okay did you watch it!

Some Of The Games that I spotted were,

Link - Seen At 0:06 - 0:47
    Elder Scrolls - Seen At 1:07 - 1:31
    Mario Kart - 1:35 - 1:47
    NBA - 1:59 - 2:05
    Mario - 2:11 - 2:26
    ( ??? - 3:09 - 3:22 ) <-- Dont Know Name Of Game, Tell Me If You Know

Thats All I Got Guys :) Got Anything To Add? Comment Below :)
    Hopefully Every Week Ill Update You's with more info :)
  2. I love Nintendo, but I can't think of a time where I'd actually perform a Switch.
    TheCrimeLime and Theomglover_ like this.
  3. Bump :)

I know there are other threads like these but some are differrent
  4. You know what I think? It doesn't matter. Nintendo has so much money in the bank that they can lose $250 million a year and operate until 2056. They don't care if it'll make money, they're just doing whatever they want.

And I respect that.

Might get one, idk.
  5. Got to say, the only reason I may get it is for Skyrim... :rolleyes:
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  6. You didn't even write that yourself... it's wrong, too. You're saying it was announced Sunday... it wasn't, it was announced Thursday. As to my thoughts, you can read them in this thread.
    Edit: Oh, and the poll should've been multiple-choice.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  7. i forgot lots of things in the poll :p
  8. Bump
    wait there are other threads like this? Heh i already knew they are kinda different to mine ;p
  9. Just heard about it today. It looks pretty cool, but I'll stick with my trusty DS Lite.
    607, Theomglover_ and ChespinLover77 like this.
  10. For my family, the Wii U was already portable. My parents would usually plug in the console in the car and then my siblings would just use the game pad to play with it for when they went on long car trips and such.
    607, Theomglover_ and ChespinLover77 like this.
  11. I think they're desperate
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  12. Ooh I never thought of that! Nice ide!
  13. Wow, that's interesting!
    Where do you get the power from, though? The car's battery?
  14. Yeah. The little ports at the front of the car that use to charge your phone? Well, since we used to travel a lot we had this outlet strip that you would plug into there and then we would feed it to the back of the car where my brothers usually sat. (We have an old Chevy Suburban, so that's why we need the extension.) It worked pretty well. You could play with two players if you really wanted to, but it would be a little difficult lol.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  15. This is the switch right here. They had a failure in the trailer lol.

Its all a lie
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  16. Haha, that's cool! Did you find that yourself?
  17. Plus. The game that're listed are (IN ORDER) : The legend of Zelda breath of the wild, Elder scrolls: Skyrim, Mario Kart 8, NBA 2k17, A new 3D mario game, and the last being Splatoon.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  18. plus yes I've found it myself but I'm not the first.
    Theomglover_ likes this.