Night_Reaper006's introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Night_Reaper006, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Sup guys and girls im new to this server and actualy to MC java...been playing on consoles all these years and i came to java looking for a hermitcraft expirience and found you guys...now im hooked and love this server looking foward to meeting you all....and dont be shy if im online...i like group play
    MoreMoople, ThaKloned and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! Glad to have you around.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. The wiki is also a great resource to find information if you can't get anyone to respond.

Hope you have a great time here!

See you around.
  3. Welcome to the EMC family :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC. This place is bad for your free time though. Please use caution while enjoying it. :D
  5. Welcome to the Empire forums!! Looking forward to seeing you in game and hope you're having fun.
  6. I know...lol minecraft in general needs to used with caution ...specialy if you have a wife..lol
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft, If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Night_Reaper006 likes this.
  8. Do /promo in game.
    Night_Reaper006 and Jelle68 like this.
  9. "Dont fear the Reaper..."

And so Welcome to the Empire!
  10. wow thanks a lot for the gifts..i shall put em to good use...and again I love this server..you guys did a amazing job on this server..props*!!!!
    q1zx likes this.
  11. lol tks for the welcome...but just like death and taxes you cant escape the reaper when your time come..lol
  12. There's a lot on interesting things you have to learn about promos... Heh...
  13. Welcome to EMC! We have a marvelous community, and I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope to see you in game =D