New Utopia Farms!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by CliffCraft, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Hello CliffCraft here giving EMC lots of public farms to use!!!!
    These farms have no redstone so you'll have to collect things yourself!
    Going to have all types of farms on my utopia res so if im missing any let me know!!!
    Some farms Completed and some are still in the making im working as fast as I can.
    If you want to help build im all for that! If you want to donate that is awesome too!
    Drop me a DM or see me on Utopia at /v 5124!

EDIT: All Farms are open now with new things to come!
  2. Farms Featured on the Res: Melon(blocks), Pumpkin, Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Beat Root, Cactus, Chrous Fruit, Kelp, Sea Pickles, SugarCane, Bees, Bamboo, Netherwart,

Farms in the making: Cocoa Bean

If you think of other farms drop it in the comments so i can add it to the res!!!
    JoshsWife, BennyLikesBelts and Unoski like this.
  3. Bumping for updates
  4. Some farms are now open with more public farms coming soon!! Will be adding some public utilities too!
  5. Potions Shop and Enchantment area in the works updates to come.
  6. UPDATE: All Farms now open to the public please read posted signs to help the flow of everything on the res.
    Please do not touch what isn't crops.
  7. Update on the farms!!
    Added: Sweet berries
    Working on Getting the res cleaned up and moving the Chorus trees to be used for farming too!!
  8. Not sure if you got it already.. But what about a vine farm or some kind? Love it that you made public farms tho! I will check it out soon.
  9. Vines and cocoa coming soon
    Varua likes this.
  10. Farms getting redone in the next few days to look cleaner and more neat. go check out progress!!
    Eviltoade likes this.