New to the community.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StarPearl, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Welcome to the Empire Star. Relax and enjoy your stay here. :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. One way to get trustworthy friends is doing a rpoject that you are willing to get done

Just tell a random player, "Hey, want to do [insert project] with me?"
    Tell them all about your built...

You can also do a forum post ACTUALLY introducing yourself. You can put i like: this sport(s), movie, game.

You can invite in real life friends to join the Empire.

They are many great activities you can do on EMC, maybe economy, mobs or pvp arent for you, but maybe redstone, building, creating a community in the wild(these are called outpost) will be for you ;)

I live on SMP8 AnD iS NoooT WeIrD at AlL!!!
  3. Welcome to the community Star! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I also am a proud supporter of many people around here. . . taken me awhile to adjust and adapt or even build a foundation for myself, but soon after I noticed it's not all that bad. I recommend this group of happy gamers!

Just give us a chance, because we will do the same for you.

Really good people = great players = time well spent! :D
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. And if they're busy? What would I even ask..

I'm not so great at that..

I have no real life friends. Just a fiance I rarely get to do anything with.

i stink with redstone contraptions.. Building? Well, more carving but I get it.

I've now started something on the edges on smp5..
  5. That is ok, but there is always a first time! You should try it.

Maybe you can share your singleplayer creations with the fo um community or try horse racing, parkour, horse breeding(having a shop) or maybe collecting Promotional items to make a museum(these are EMC unique items that have special abilities)
  6. I have no pictures of self done stuff. i don't deal with horses. I guess I can be at least somewhat decent at parkour but.. .~. ... And at setting I'm on I won't get any special items.
  7. I've seen it mentioned before and I'll mention it now. If you want to meet talkative people and loosen yourself up a bit, smp8 is the place to go, regardless of where your res is... there's quite a few of us who are more or less regulars to smp8 that are... quite strange, what with mayonnaise besides the point and piz arols... smp6 is another good server for weird conversations in my experience... It took me a while when I first joined to get to know people too... then you make a couple friends who help you out or are helped by you... and then soon enough 96.81732% of the server is your friend.
  8. I could try I guess, just trying to set up and not having an easy time.
  9. Welcome to the Empire! :p
  10. Welcome to the Empire, and nice to have met ya! See ya around!
  11. Welcome to EMC! It's really nice here with the supportive community, but some things you just need to learn with experience and getting used to things. If you need something, just ask around.

Nice to meet you. :D
  12. Yea.. This will take along time..

Yes it was nice to meet you.. I guess there is hope yet! Not the item giving, the visit! I'm happy you stopped by. With me trying to set up my home its been harder to get out because of well construction.
  13. yup :) was just cobble from my last trip out, so was glad to share with some basic building materials!
    See ya around!