New to the community.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StarPearl, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Yep we have some interesting conversations
  2. Yes its smp9
  3. SMP9 is where I live. There's some great people to meet there! :)
  4. Just kinda the effect of coming on and no one being around or in whatever chat you start in was kinda disheartening..
  5. Must be a quiet phase. All of the servers can be quite quiet sometimes :) There's loads of great people to talk to and people will discuss things with each other throughout the day
  6. Quick tip: Don't go to smp8 until you know about the community on the other smps. Smp8 is flat out weird. :p
  7. Welcome to the Empire...in my opinion, the best server I've ever been on!! :cool:
  8. I haven't seen much of that, mostly just others selling stuff.
  9. Read my signature, lol.
  10. Welp, if you want a touch of weirdness, head over to smp8 in, oh, say, one or two hours?
  11. still don't know where to live..
  12. I'd suggest smp1 or smp5.
  13. i am currently wandering in smp5, i started in smp9
  14. Just my 2 cents: it usually starts with a simple "Hello" optionally followed with "how are you?" in answer to any responses you might get to your hello :p I seem to recall (it's been a while) that this is how I roughly met AussieZaid (friend of mine).
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  15. Um, hi? I don't usually ask how people are, too much backlash..
  16. Hello and welcome StarPearl. I joined the empire fairly recently as well and can only encourage you to start talking in town chat as a starter. Go visit a few shops in town to get an idea of what the economy is about here. Everything else is pretty much 'standard' minecraft despite the fact that you have to go to the wastelands for resource gathering if you intend to build in town.

Another good way would be to join one of the 'outposts' - basically established player areas in the frontier (which is mostly like your standard minecraft map in single player just with other people around). Some of them are highly developed - some are still building up. Those outposts have players caring for the surrounding and the active ones most definitly will be happy to show you around as well.

When it comes to being shy or not being very outgoing - this is something the best community can not help you with. Just poke someone in town chat as a starter, check out your neighbours etc - smp9 is usually pretty populated and chatty.
  17. Welcome the the Empire!
    I hope you enjoy it here - there's tons of custom mobs and items here that you'll never see on another server
  18. Welcome to EMC Star! :)
  19. I avoid mobs if I can. .~.

Well, what is there to say?.. And I'm not interested in money thing at all, does nothing in my playstyle. I've moved to smp5, although I'm on one of the sides..