New to EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lady_Sprinkles, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Hello Everyone! Im Lady_Sprinkles, and I just started EMC today! Im so excited to start, and to meet new people! If anyone wants to know, Ill be wandering around town and the wastelands a bit, just to get used to it. Im open to tips, tricks, and help from anyone. Im not much use now, I dont have much. In the future however, I hope to become more active and a great community member! This is all I have to say for now, so I bid everyone adieu. Ciao.
    Roslyn, AyanamiKun, Pab10S and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire!

I hope you're going to have tons of fun here. My first tip: don't try to take on EMC all at once, you'll fail. EMC is massive when it comes to all the features it has. Tips: if you want to know more about something then be sure to check out the wiki. It's maintained by a community team of devoted players and contains everything you might want to know about the Empire. Second, I myself wrote tons of guides as well, you can find an overview of them here. If you like reading (I know not everyone does) then they might be helpful for you as well.

However: always feel free to ask if you got problems or questions. They made these forum things to be used you know ;)

And well, I suppose that's it. Hope you're going to have a great time here! EMC can honestly be whatever you make of it, just like a vanilla single player campaign, but with one specific (and major) difference: if you start to get bored a little bit or if you want "something else" then there are most likely plenty of players around to chat to, visit or just have fun with :)

So yeah....

Hope you'll enjoy it here!
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC!
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    Have fun on the server!
  5. Welcome to EMC!
    607 likes this.
  6. Hey!

Welcome to EMC, I hope you have a load of fun here.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Most of us don't bite...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. -whispers- SMP1 -flys away-
  8. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
  9. Welcome to empire minecraft
  10. Welcome to EMC! :)
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  12. Welcome to EMC :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)
    607 and AyanamiKun like this.
  13. welcome 2 the server, best server and best community i found so far!
    nltimv likes this.
  14. Beware of smp8 ;)
  15. Hi Lady_Sprinkles. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay, :) but if you go to smp8 don't accept any fish. ;)
    Lady_Sprinkles likes this.
  16. ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) ~~~~ smp1 ~~~~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  17. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  18. Thank You All So Much! I really appreciate everyone that replied to me, and this is one of the best servers that I have seen! Thanks Again- Lady_Sprinkles
  19. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! Hope the adventure is great!