New Supporting Options!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. The deadline is August 1st.
    3. The default will be set to two residences if you have two or more residences and nothing will happen to your existing ones. You would also need two vouchers to raise the cap to four.................................. also I do not know what I'm talking about
  2. I still have a gold voucher, I guess ill have to use that one, or should I keep it as a "legendary" item, hmm.. ^^
  3. People with the Cosmetics rank should be able to create their own holograms at their residences, but they would have a limited amount to set and can only be seen from a chunk away.......on the residence
    Seffychan, KingGeorge3rd and 607 like this.
  4. Wow, that's a pretty good idea. That would make it actually do something benefitial, while not really gameplay changing.
  5. The hologram system would need an overhaul to do this.
  6. What about a hologram of yourself?
  7. Holograms are just words, so yeah, not sure your idea would work. :p
  8. No. A recorded moving image of yourself doing something. A projection of yourself. You could have a hologram of yourself greet people when they visit your residence. Don't you think that would be interesting?
  9. The hologram tech works off nametags applied to specially spawned horses, as it uses only words, it would be very hard or near impossible to pull off.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Sure that would be interesting, but holograms are just words. Holograms are what you see at the spawns, not what you are thinking of.
    607 likes this.
  11. this would be better discussed on the other thread please :)
  12. Indeed and I will most likely continue my support for I love this server but it's takes really all of what "I" considered as the good benifits.
  13. And what if you unclaim as free player the only residence you have. lets say to move it. Offcorse i udnerstadn moveing not so much needed because you can gte a second res as free player.
  14. I am confused by your question...
  15. You have never supported correct? This update will not change anything for you except for a few things.
    • Move your residence all you want
    • You are able to achieve 2 extra residences by earning them
    • It costs rupees if you wish to move the entire structure of your residence.
  16. I have got iron for short time, 2 vaults one residence. but life in the wild :O
    Yup, the vaulting costs some rupees.
  17. If you've never been gold or Diamond, then nothing is being 'removed' from you, but you will soon have the ability to earn a 2nd/3rd res w/o spending IRL money.
  18. I'm sorry if someone already said this but I have four reses does that mean I can get 2 more for free by voting and getting enough tokens? So in total I will have 6 if I vote and get enough tokens correct?
  19. Not quite. Read my previous post in this thread. Post#102 I think...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.