New Supporting Options!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technically we did go over this 2 days ago =P

Rewording I can do when I get home later tonight if people are still confused...
  2. I don't think the last part is correct; 1 voucher is 1 residence
    607 likes this.
  3. so i am only going to have 2 reses and i need to buy more if i need to?
  4. or because im already a supporter i will get to keep my 4 but if you have 1 res and get supporter you only get two?
  5. Please ignorea all posts made by Non-Admins on this issue. I am working to clarify for everyone, but we want to minimize confusion.
  6. ok, yh because im finding hard to think whats going to happen and i dont know if i need to do things to my res or what or its ok to leave them, because i dont want to loose anything.
  7. Not sure why I found this confusing but if your diamond now and you have 4 residents after this I will lose the last 2 residents I claimed? So 3 and 4 would dissappear?
  8. Okay. The way I understand it, I can keep my four residences and, after earning two vouchers, could buy two more. One question. I'd still really love the option to trade a Utopian residence for a normal one, as free Utopian owners won't be in the same situation as before. Is this in any way possible, or will we be forced to either keep the Utopian residence or else use vouchers? Thanks. :)
  9. You will not lose them, but your maximum residence cap will decrease from 4 to 2, similarly to how now if you downgrade currently it decreases to 1 :)
    607, Luckypat and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. Will the permanent derelict protection be available for purchase after the EULA changes or is it only available before?
  11. So I saw this addressed earlier in this post, and it may have been addressed more thoroughly in the other Supporter Change thread, but I haven't seen it there.

The current supporter vouchers, what will each one transfer into once the new EULA comes into effect?

EDIT: NEvermind, saw where aikar pointed to it on the upgrade page
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  12. It's for your entire account, so 1 covers all Residences.

Only the limit drops, you will keep the other 2, but it's the same as today: If you unclaim it, you won't be able to claim a new one.

The change to give previous supporters the extra res has not gone out yet.
    xXvexenXx likes this.
  13. So i just skimmed through this but if your currently a diamond supporter do you get supporter and cosmetic free?
  14. Yes, as stated in the original post. This offer will stay as derelict has no impact on gameplay.

========================

to describe this in simpler terms - We are removing the method of "Buying" extra res limit increases with IRL money soon, and instead of never allowing anyone to have a max limit of greater than 1, we are adding options to earn them in other ways.

But however, while we have a "grace period" of the EULA, we are EXPANDING the way to buy extra res's temporarily so that people who have the financial means can gain some extra benefits, or also help get more vouchers into the economy.
  15. Free no, your active subscription will simply switch over to be both of the new ranks.
  16. Ok that's what I kinda ment
  17. I noted that Utopia "Will soon become open to all players, but Free players will have to wait in a queue to get online, and supporters will always have instant access"

Please tell me this does not mean all players get access to utopian wild?
  18. Oh okay so I will still have all 4 of my residents even after this has happened?
  19. Yeah and you can get voucher to get a max number of six
  20. See: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/upcoming-supporter-changes-ideas-price-poll.40699/

There will be a minimum "age" restriction on the Empire to access the wild/wastelands.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.