New Staff Changes / Updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. *puts clear earplugs in nose* Clap clap clap explosion.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. Clap clap clap nuke.

Where's your space shuttle now?
    penfoldex likes this.
  3. Watch this become a 10 page spam of people clapping for Max and Eyecar...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. They deserve it for all the great things they've done. Sadly we lost green mystery :( Hopefully he will return. I think it was just a one off with his breakup and his depression and stuff.
    penfoldex and Hash98 like this.
  5. They deserve it. I mean Aikar does PROGRAMMING- One of the hardest skills in the world. And Max does videos and promotes EMC greatly, along with both of them maintaining bad players on the servers.
  6. It's took me 4 years to learn how to program properly - I'm still learning now ;) You can never learn how to program. What I mean is that you will always learn new ways to do things, new ways to fix things and new ways to add things.
  7. In orbit around the sun. In one piece. With me inside. Clap clap clap.
    penfoldex and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. Yes TruBlood, what about it
  9. My mum likes it. My mum likes Twilight. She likes the vampire diaries.
    I watched them all atleast once.
    They're both bad, boring and the acting is stupid :p More of a dragon fan though, which might explain why I hate it.
  10. Clap clap clap I just blew myself up with a nuke :3
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Really? double Post... I expect more from you... the Edit button would have been appropriate.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  12. Just woke up, really groggy...Blek.
  13. lol, I am sleeping right now - for all extensive purposes. Sleep is irrelevant
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  14. I'm dumb when I wake up :D Mum was at work, dad was going to work. So I had to get up at 5:00AM.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. I know what you mean - at the same time for me: it was extremely late; and I fear I accidentally mis-typed something. Find about it in the morning, and.... *facepalming ensues.*
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. Congrats to Max and Aikar, you two are both awesome together and awesome to work with. I am sure EMC is going to flourish with your inputs. Congrats to you also Margaritte, I am certain you will help to maintain the enjoyment of all on EMC.
    Bigdavie and mba2012 like this.
  17. Moderator is like being the slices of cake that get frosted the most. It is a very high rank honnor to be part of the staff. I hope Aikar and Maxarias are happy together. And for Icecreamcow he should really edit the utopia spawn to be fancier. I mean really not even water fountains?
  18. You may not have heard - But I am working on a POTENTIAL design for Utopia's spawn.

I have a link to the thread about it in my Signature. Find out all about it there. I have a lot of work to do on it still - but it doesn't help that I keep getting new ideas everyday - making my To Do list much longer