New Servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 17, 2013.

1. I see you've ninja'd the first post before anyone else could. :D:p
    607, guhenry3, cddm95ace and 9 others like this.
  2. I still got the first comment after JustinGuy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I am at loss for words.
    Potato.
  4. Take your time :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Impressive specs, Aikar - I demand you remove the annoying entity count now! :)
  6. This is really impressive. Does this mean we will begin to see Justin more?
    guhenry3 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Probably not.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. And I thought the EMC experience couldn't get any better! :D This was quite nearly my reaction when I read this:
    spazattackplz.gif
  9. Justin's the guy who wakes up at 2:30AM when SMP4 locks up, Aikar and Max deal with player side of it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Whoa. These are gonna be some pretty beastly servers. Looking forward to the switch over!
  11. I actually do plan on dropping in on some servers more often now. I have a palace that is still not complete, at this rate I think has taken as long as an IRL palace.........
  12. Although we may visit the possibility of expanding the number a BIT, we likely won't rid of it. It's still a great feature that makes a HUGE difference.

Trust me I griped with Aikar when it was first introduced to me as an idea as well...but the middle ground we have to always meet is for the best of EMC. :)
  13. More Improvements! :) When I get my new PC there will be no problems at all :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Agreed, without the entity limits we had farms where people had thousands of animals/villagers and lagged everyone like crazy.
  15. Great! I look forward to seeing you in-game!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Also,

OMG JUSTIN POSTED!!!

Didn't wanna feel left out of that excitement.
  17. HE RETURNS
    Charip, L0tad, Equinox_Boss and 3 others like this.
  18. Wow, EMC couldn't get better after 1.5... :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Woot! Updates and more JustinGuy! I am dumb when it comes to computer specs so here's a celebration gif.
  20. My body is ready
    Equinox_Boss likes this.