New Servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 17, 2013.

1. The increased delay was required to allow the lava to fall - ie the lava movement was slower
    Pab10S likes this.
  2. JustinGuy's skills: Automatic tree farm that makes 5,000 logs in 30 minutes and converts those logs to planks.
    My skills: A Glowstone Lamps with a lever.
  3. Lol
  4. I'm confused after not having my computer work for about a week, I don't have time to read ...
    So which mod hacked Justin's account and posted this?
  5. mawahaahahha
  6. :confused:
  7. Obviously Justin's alt.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. The upgrade has been excellent! I receive no block lag anymore and have a smooth FPS!

Thanks for the update of the servers and keep up the awesome work! :cool:
  9. Sooo, any idea on an area of a date when the update will be on the servers yet or is it still unknown?
  10. If you mean the hardware, it is all done.
    If you mean to 1.5.1, it's hard to tell when.
  11. I just assume they're asking about 1.5.1. We go through this every.single.time. Because people can't read.
  12. I guesses servers lol, seeing as it's this thread.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Could be, but there are also those peoplewho just post in the first thread they see. :p
    mba2012, Equinox_Boss and RainbowChin like this.
  14. "I must learn when they update! I know, I will post in this auction and ask, that will do the trick!"
    :)
  15. So cool. Yeah.. :D
  16. I'm a little late, but before this thread, how long has it been since Justin, (Sounds strange because my name is Justin :p), posted?
  17. March 8. But before that it was a long while back, according to the posts on his page, October.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Redstone pipes, here I come.
  19. pipes? what?
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.