(Established) Alfheim

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Thrallcraft, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Hello I would please like to request an outpost to be established at
    SMP5 Frontier wild
    XYZ: Removed coords -AncientTower

I put a Chest there with my name on it Thrallcraft
    Its over 5000 blocks away from Frontier wild spawn (EMC Frontier Outpost) and I see no establishments nearby in any direction ( I checked on the livemap )
    I am not sure if the area that is claimed for my outpost can have its own name but I would like it to be called Alfheim
    If thats possible

Thank you very much :)
  2. Let me have a look and we'll see what we get. Also I removed the coords from your post. If you meant for them to be public, you're more than welcome to relist them.

Edit: You need to have a locked chest to make the claim.

Will look at this claim when lock chest is placed.
  3. isnt it a locked chest when i have my name on it ? or should i add some command ?
  4. On the top line type 'locked' then on the next line your name. There is a 1,000r charge in case you didn't know. You get half back if you ever decide to remove it.
  5. What ThaKloned said.. this is so we can track an actual location and mark the area as yours for Establishment.
  6. o
    ok it seems to be working now
    I am not sure if the area that is claimed for my outpost can have its own name but I would like it to be called Alfheim
    If thats possible
  7. Yeah, the outpost can have whatever name you'd like.. Congrats you're now established, have fun out there.