New mod suggestions

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Astromath1959, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Glad you're taking an interest and making suggestions!

I wanted to get you a quick answer on Xaero's. It's on the conditionally approved list so you can use it right now! Take a look at the restrictions before using. Basically have to keep it in fair mode for survival.

FastLeafDecay is a server side mod so unlikely to be approved as EMC is custom coded.
    NetherPortalFix is a server side mod also, and would break other teleporters. For instance I use this behavior intentionally in my outpost for elevators.

These are just my opinions of course. Good luck!

(https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/using-mods-on-the-empire/)
  2. I wan't sure about the server side. So, I suggested it anyway. Maybe that EMC could get a hold of the mod designers and see if they can come up with a workaround.
  3. Workaround? No offence, but that's not how that works. :p
    It is mentioned at the top of the suggestion box not to suggest server-side plugins. This includes mods by extension, because a server-side Fabric or Forge mod has the same purpose as a Bukkit plugin in these scenarios.

Also: To add a mod to the approved list, the best method is to send a PM to chickeneer :)
  4. I have no idea what a Bukkit plugin is, but I will keep that in mind for future suggestions. Thx.
  5. Basically EMC won't add anything unless it is coded by EMC devs themselves.
  6. I keep thinking this thread is related to new Staff applications! Refer a mod :D
    MissBonnieParker likes this.