New mob suggestion [LOCKED]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by judc3, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I has ideas 4 the new mobs 2 mak:

1. An old midget who thro boomerang at u

image.jpg

II. The evil elves henchmans of Santa claws who toss grenad that splash lemonade on u
    image.jpg
    Three- a gallon of milk with feet that kick u in stomach an u get dizzy for 24 owers an 2 defeat it u shoot TNT cannon upon it forehead
    image.jpg
    #4- a possessed donkey that spits acid at u an make u melt quickly unless u drink night vision potion to dispense the effect off of u
    image.jpg
    Five- a evil ocelot that throw ckxiken nugget from KFC at u wen nugget hit you u unconscious (note: ckxiken nugget does not contin Barbour Q sauce)
    image.jpg
    VI. The possessed spatula of sponge bob Square pants that fling hamburger meat at u and poised u with below average food quality

image.jpg

6- squid ward: if u approach with in 72.549169827285 block he glare aggressively at u and u die instatinosly
    image.jpg
  2. This should be added instatinosly (sic)
    (Kidding, very funny judson)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. Alright, let's get this straight, I'm sorry to say this can't be added, for new mobs (really new, with new textures and such), contact Mojang with the suggestion. The server isn't able to add this. Sorry.
    wisepsn and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. This is just silly.
    wisepsn and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  5. I have a feeling this is a Troll thread. This is just... just no.
    gollark8, wisepsn and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. What a post! Should really have been sent to Mojang though :p Either that or a fantastic troll thread
  7. trolers ? good idea dude they should add the purple troll with a sombrero from slyrim
    boozle628 likes this.
  8. I'm going to lock this. The sheer amount of troll in this thread is ridiculous, and is only going to cause conflict (which is bad D= ).

Please... for the love of all things cute and furry, don't troll like this...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.