New Mega Mall on SMP9! (Donations greatly accepted)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Fexu, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Heya lads and ladettes! I am happy to announce that Aiyard and myself will be opening up a new "Mega Mall" on SMP9! We just recently purchased this massive 7 res build from the lovely NetherSpecter! As this Mega Mall occupies 7 res's we decided to turn to the community and ask for Item Donations, we will also accept small Rupee Donations! Any donated item is greatly appreciated, However the following items are the items we need most!
    • Glass
    • Wool of all colors
    • Iron Blocks
    • Gold Blocks
    • Glowstone
    • Quartz
    • Redstone Lanterns

We have set up a donation chests, If you wish to donate items feel free to come by /v +LMC on SMP9! and if you wish to donate rupees please send them to either Aiyard or myself. Thank you all very much and have a lovely evening/day!

NOTE: This mall is not open to sell or buy from yet!
    Sachrock, Equinox_Boss and Aiyard like this.
  2. I'd like to point out that if you had donated in the past I do appreciate it GREATLY it helped me so much when I started out as I was doing much of the work alone but I realized that even if I did finish the build I didn't have the resources to continue running it as a mall.
  3. i approve this thread
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bumpit!
  5. Best of luck with your mall!
    Fexu likes this.
  6. I'll send over a few stacks of iron blocks tomorrow. Can't wait to see this beauty open! :)
    Fexu likes this.
  7. I can do the same =) Can't wait for the Empire Emporium =)
    Fexu likes this.
  8. Thank you all so much! it's much appreciated :D
  9. I think this is going to be an amazing mall!

(I already donated 50k a while ago :p)
    Fexu likes this.