New man in the Empire

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Numilani, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Hey, all!

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself! I'm Mobioid, the infinitely delicious bacon Mobius strip. I've been playing MC for about 3-ish years now, and I'm a huge nerd about it and just about everything else computer-related. I enjoy watching Star Trek and Doctor Who, I like steampunk stories, I'm trying to write a new tabletop RPG like Dungeons and Dragons, but with a more steampunk feel. I also love electronics of every kind. I have an Arduino Uno that I'm trying to learn how to use better, and I'm just testing the waters of Python and Java. Generally, though, I'm learning all I can about hacking, as I plan to become a professional Penetration Tester(fancy name for a good-guy hacker).

For anyone who sees this, I've also already posted a thread/poll that I'd like everyone to take a look at and see. It's a call for EMC members and staff alike to restore the Frontier and remove the grief from near the Frontier Outposts. Check it out using the link below!

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/volunteer-project-restore-the-frontier.50113/

So, I guess that's it! I look forward to eventually becoming a close part of this great-looking community!
  2. WW TTTTTTTTWW TTEEEEE TtL TTTTTTTTTCCCCCCTTOOOOOO TTTTM TTTM
    TWWTT WTT WW TTTETTTTTT LtTTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TTTMMTTMM
    TTWWtWWtWW TTTTEEEEETt L TTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TTMMtMMtMM
    TTTWWTTWW TTTTTtE TTTTTTL TTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TMM TTMTT MM
    TTTTWTTT WTTTTTTTEEEEETtLLLLLLLLL TtCCCCCC TtOOOOOO MMTTTTTTTTMM
    EEEEE
    E
    EEEEE
    E
    EEEEE

I hope you have a really fun time here.
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire and the forums Mobioid. Saw your post about the Frontiers and we have the same problem with the nether. Every time I go to one or the other I try to fill in a few holes. Enjoy your stay with us. :)
  4. Welcome to the Empire, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. If you need anything in-game, I'll usually be on smp9 and more than glad to help. :)
  5. That was beautiful. *insert teary face here*

Anyways, welcome to the Empire! We're sure you'll love it. :) Feel free to contact me if you ever need any help, at all!
  6. Welcome to EMC

#BigShout-OutToMyTeamSpeakPeeps
  7. Welcome Moboid :) Bet your skills will become useful here on EMC if you really think about how to use it.
  8. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  9. Welcome to the Empire!
  10. Wow, so happy to see so many welcoming faces...er, forum pics! Thanks everyone!
  11. Welcome!!! :)
  12. Haha, but are we beautiful forum pics too? :p
  13. Welcome to the empire! :D
  14. Welcome
    607 likes this.
  15. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  16. Hey, welcome to EMC!