New horses in Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wisepsn, May 30, 2013.

1. I believe you'll be able to do that.l.
  2. LLLLEEEETTTSSSSS get ready for the EMC DERBY!!!!!

*coming soon*
    wisepsn, ErikRodhi and jacob5089 like this.
  3. Dood.
    SECOND BEST IDEA EVAR!!!!!
    (Second only to a wither only world thought up by the Imperial Bovine)
    Actually, its tied for first.
    Hash98 likes this.
  4. I'm surprised people aren't excited about the other new things like colored clay and hay bails and how zombies have a chance to spawn another zombie when you hit it and how there is a command to turn health regeneration off and how golden apples take ingots now I know horses are very cool but there are so many other things it surprises me and also for the update information on the horse saddle (which were removed in the second snapshot) and the like check out one of the numerous youtube channels that talk about it (I like paulsoaresjr) also this is the longest run on sentence ever!
  5. Pssssshhhh... Pig Races FTW :cool:
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. Well, all I know is my pig racing track is soon to be a horse racing track. ;)

And I am sorta-kinda excited about zombies spawning on zombies. I mean it is not good for multiplayer and single player but it may be good for massive hoards of zombies in adventure maps.

The thing that I am second most excited about is carpets.... and here is why....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJfSQkEOUc
  7. I'm sure you will have to tame the horse every time you you release them from the egg. Which makes it a little annoying.
  8. You can use wheat to tame them. Pretty fast.
  9. Never the less, it will be another great update!