New guy here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zPedroLoLz, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Hello Everyone,

I am SirDieALott !! I am very new to the game and the server. I am learning new things in game. I will be playing on SMP7. Any suggestions on farming is greatly appreciated.
  2. Welcome to emc!
    Smp7 is a great server for new players. They're very kind and amazing. We call TBird1128 the mom of smp7 because she is always noice and kind.

As for farming i don't do auto stuff so idk how to help ya if you want those,
    But for starters wheat, carrots, and potatoes are good to have as well as pigs, cows, and sheep.

If you need anything else lemme know I'll try to help to the best of my ability :)
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    I hope you'll have a good time here!
    SirDieALott and ChespinLover77 like this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire!
    I'm often on smp7 as my outpost is in the frontier there.
    607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have nny questions, feel free to ask :)

About farming, I am quite experienced with automatic redstone farms (full afk) and am really good at farming more a hour, as you need in a year, so, if you are looking for some good auto farms, feel free to shoot me a PM with what kind of farm you are looking for :)
  6. Thank you so much, Chesplin !! :D And you are right, everyone is so nice.
  7. Thank you Jelle !! :D I will pm you.
    607 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your stay, If you have any questions, Don't be afraid to ask! :D
    SirDieALott likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    SirDieALott likes this.
  10. Hi SirDieALott. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :) Heed any warnings about smp8 and especially fish. :rolleyes:
    SirDieALott likes this.
  11. Welcome. Love the name.
    SirDieALott likes this.
  12. Welcome to the server, hope you're going to enjoy. And yeah, try not to die a lot (sorry! :D) but if you do then at least you get to keep your XP and your items will be protected from pick up for 8 minutes. So there's always a good way to get them back (be sure to use beds to set your spawnpoint!).

Why do I suddenly get the urge to watch Monty Python's holy grail again? ;)
    SirDieALott and Kytula like this.
  13. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    SirDieALott likes this.
  14. Sup. If you need help getting some materials/exp to get started, SMP8's got some pretty neato public farms you can use. Iron, gold, blaze, etc.
    SirDieALott and Empoleons like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! Hope you enjoy this server its great place to be in! :D
    SirDieALott likes this.
  16. Welcome to the Empire! Stop by 12015 on Smp6 sometime and I will help you get going! I should be on this evening around 7ish emc time. Hope to see you!
    SirDieALott and Empoleons like this.
  17. Sure will do !! :D
    BurgerKnight and Empoleons like this.
  18. Can you tell me where I can farm Iron, Gold, etc?
    Kytula likes this.