New Features! Signs & More - 1/30/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 30, 2015.

1. All these new features will come in handy, some time or another. Thanks for another great update!
  2. No, you should use a different redstone activation method instead.
    littlegamer04 likes this.
  3. aww yis

I remember someone making a suggestion thread about these features awhile ago, so glad you got it to work out.
    607 likes this.
  4. We want the dragon tombs for the next update!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Another great update. Thanks guys!
  6. Custom Tingles™ is cool, but only two for free? ... Ok.
  7. Nooooo! Don't /dispose of them! Bring them to town!
    607 likes this.
  8. Nice update Aikar! Don't know why bold is here :p
  9. Just making sure: if I set my chat alert to "Sky", it will also alert me on "SKY" and such?
    607 likes this.
  10. Yeah, it ignores case. the same as how username notifications should be case insensitive.
    607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. crystaldragon13 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  12. I am still hopping for the ability (even with use of a plugin maybe) where you have a book in a chest and people can take the book out read it but not leave with the book. Maybe have it on a timer or something so it goes back into the chest in some way. That way you don't have to have a bazillion signs in one spot to convey info.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  13. [PREVIEW]: Best thing ever xD
  14. Or the ability to have a book in a chest or item frame and you can [Preview] the book the same way they just made chests capable. How's that?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  15. Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  16. Awesome update! :)
  17. That's actually a planned feature. Eventually
  18. Cake! You deserve lots of cake, lets get cake, can we get cake?
    If you let me eat cake i won't nibble your noses for like 3 hours, i will be distracted by cake. Plus you all get some cake too, am i obsessed with cake maybe........
    Just adding my random part to every conversation :p
    roblikescake likes this.