New Contributors!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Okay... I can't deny it...
  2. The Beauty Just Blending My Eyes, The Sexiness Just Adding Fun To This Item, The Lovable Just Showing How Much I Love Those Slabs, The 2Hot2Handle Just Burning My Player Hands, I Am Gonna Cry From The Heat.
  3. Aww New Contributors to Torture... very nice.
    Also Congrats
    ShelLuser and Qkazoochan like this.

4. spare me O great boulder who changed his signature from the awesome photo i gave him
    The_Boulder likes this.
  5. I can't wait to see you two making emc better and better!!
    Qkazoochan and Sky_v15 like this.
  6. Congratulations to you both!!
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  7. Well done both of you. atleast my item i got from sky got more value now! he gave me a slab XD
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  8. Sky_v15 likes this.
  9. Haha, I have been going through and fixing typos on pages. I suppose I can go through that.

The best way to get it fixed is by private messaging us. ;)

EDIT: By us, I mean the entire team. Not just the new people. ;-;
    Rhythmicaly, _Ulti, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  10. Please currently private message him for the rest of the month because I am going through my fathers stuff before his funeral so i might be busy sometimes.
    Sky_v15 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. People are free to message me about typos on the Wiki as well, my inbox is always open :)
    ShelLuser and Sky_v15 like this.
  12. Message me, too! My inbox is more open than Fendy's. Only two recent messages. ;)

13. Like Penguin, Sky, and FDNY, my inbox will be open for any page-editing suggestions. I usually review entire pages to make sure there are no errors that may have been missed, and I also make sure everything makes sense, just like all of the great Contribution Team members strive to do. :)

It would be nice to receive messages, anyway. ;)
    Tahitan, ShelLuser, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  14. This sounds like a competition between the contributors now...

=.=;....
    PenguinDJ and Sky_v15 like this.
  15. I Knew it! The contribution team members have a contest about who's helping the most... We got you know!
  16. I'll take one for the team and err, drop out. Yeah, I'll drop out of this making-us-do-work competition. :p
  17. :p the contribution team is normally always like this,they(us now) just like to secretly outdo eachother mwahahahaha
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. Let me guess, Sky wasn't in the lead so he dropped out. Sky_v15 is this true?
    By that post I assume you are in the lead? :D