New Big Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CliffCraft, May 9, 2020.

?

What should the name of the event be

Poll closed May 30, 2020.
The aMAZEing Race 13 vote(s) 61.9%
Maze Runner 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. I am in the process of making a mighty big event
    But what should I call this event!
    I have 2 options for a name and anyone can vote on what the name of the event will be

The Event Choices are

1. The aMAZEing Race
    2. Maze Runner

This will be a big event and the building has been started to see progress on the build go to utopia and do /v 5125!!

Massive prizes for winners!!!
  2. Though #2 is cool.. I think I just like the creativity of The aMAZEing Race a little more! Cast my vote!
    CliffCraft likes this.
  3. I like the "aMAZEing Race" better :p
    CliffCraft likes this.
  4. I picked maze runner solely bc I started reading that series last summer and enjoyed it but then I ended up dropping it and I feel guilty about it
    CliffCraft likes this.
  5. I visited the site recently - looking good so far. And your public farms on Utopia are wonderful.
    I vote for Maze Runner because I actually hosted an event in the past (but can't remember where the thread went). It was a mixture of both a maze and a drop party so participants would have to run through the maze in order to find sweet loot. Good luck with the rest of the build! :D
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  6. Awesome! :) The name maze runner reminds me of temple runner :) :cool:
  7. I did have a temple runner maze on 7 a while back. It’s still there. I’ll have lots of aspects to my event and I’ll keep it fun too
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  8. Update on event for all who are following thread!
    I have 3 of the 6 mazes completed! wahooo!

On the day of the event teams will be split into 2 groups and those groups will compete for the prize!!
    later this week I will be breaking down that glass wall you've seen and you'll be able to explore a little on the residence to see the progress. You wont be able to get into the mazes yet to practice cause that would't be fair to other players. When I'm online I'm usually working on the mazes and the funness of the event. come say hey and see!!

Excited to see all the competitors that want to show up for this event!

At the time of this post the name is still in the voting process!
    The totals so far are:
    13 - The aMAZEing Race
    5 - Maze Runner

I think I've rambled enough for this post hope to see what you guys think of the progress!
    Merek_Shadower and KoolAid42 like this.
  9. Woot! :D Halfway done!
    CliffCraft likes this.
  10. ehh not halfway necessarily lol every maze i build has one exactly like it but flipped lol and the last of the mazes are larger than the first ones.
  11. Okay then.. You're almost halfway there! :p
    CliffCraft likes this.
  12. yes so close
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  13. Here is an update on the res! Mazes are almost complete and plans for the event are underway.
    I am thinking in the evening on a Sunday probably! or Saturday afternoon
    KoolAid42, Raaynn and Stnywitness like this.