NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Buildershed, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Why do I suspect you're an alt of some sort? ;) My shelly sense (yay, I discovered a new word) is tingling ;)

And in case my comment confuses you: don't worry.. Its Friday evening here, and I'm just enjoying the Empire and rambling a bit ;)

SO yeah... to the OP: if you need help with that then let me know ;)

(I feel so evil now) :)

Ok.. More seriously..

I run a non-profit player organization called GRIP. Its main intent is to fill up some "gaps" in the Empire; if you got griefed (usually in the Frontier) then we're often able to help you out by refunding some items. But its main intent is to help players when they're down on their luck. I know how vague that sounds but yah...

My take here is that you're pissed off (sorry mods ;)) because Momentus got your stuff. Now, I don't plan to make a habit of this but I think I know where you're coming from. So.... I think I got enough to cover for a full god armor replacement personally, and I might also have some tools somewhere in my storage. If not then I shall ask my fellow GRIP member if they agree to go along with my idea here ;)

One way or the other: give me a shout in game (try to use /mail send shelluser and send me a message (written book) in-game) and we'll see if we can help you refund some of your gear and replace it with god gear. I prefer voters gear myself, but according to a close friend of mine nothing beats god gear, so I'll just take her word for it ;)

You had some bad luck, you spoke out, maybe we can fix things.
    fBuilderS, Kytula and ILTG like this.
  2. X-D awesome. just. awesome. I absolutley love your attitude towards this.
    Kytula likes this.
  3. Here's what you do. Step one, eat your computer.
    fBuilderS, Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  4. wait what?! does this apply to marlix's guardians?
  5. 0o0 what is this thing you call ..... GOD ARMOR?! I must have it!!!
  6. Basically its diamond armour (helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots) which all have pretty excessive enchants on it. There was an auction not too long ago (its closed now), see here. You could always ask Yanii if she might have more for sale.

Another good seller (IMO, but I'm biased ;)) is WeezerNL. Check out this (old & closed) auction here.
    Gawadrolt and Blondekid42 like this.
  7. You can also turn off boss spawns in your player settings if that's something you are interested in. :)
    Kytula, Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  8. so it is basically a user made maxed out armor? thanks!
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  9. tl;dr rage quit cuz momo
  10. momentus is easy to beat unless you have all the right equipment to battle him. I have been fighting at level 5 but I am going to harder mode later after I get better at fighting mobs and bosses.
  11. Thanks for that, I was half way through reading after a day but you saved me the hassle of reading the rest :p
    LBoss9001 likes this.
  12. You used the ;) emoji seven times in one rant and nobody said anything... so I did! ;)
    UltiPig likes this.
  13. Just disconnect if you attack a momentus by accident, don't come back for a day or two and boom, no momentus. Just DO NOT attack anybody when you are not ready, instead RUN!
    if you want to kill them on any level get some gapples, good sword, great armor, and some potions of healing. and for best and cheapest enchantment books on EMC, /v 2222 on smp1
  14. n
    No, it doesnt, just dont get close (like 27 blocks away from them) and you will be safe.
  15. You can turn off boss spawns in your player settings, if you don't want to fight Momentus.

Also, you can do like many do, and fight him using only voters' gear with a bed nearby (soulbound, wont drop on death).