Need Help ASAP, Can't Get Back In

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by DrasLeona247, Jan 15, 2021.

1. So I was mining obsidian in the Ender Dragon arena of the Frontier Wilderness of smp8. I disconnected from the game while standing on top of a tower to go eat something. When i log back in, my screen is all black, and I'm losing health rapidly. I'm assuming it glitched me through the floor. I tried to activate my elytra with the rockets in my hand, but nothing happened.

I have a decent bit of stuff in my inventory. I'm scared if I log back in, I will just die and lose all my things. Is it possible for a mod to help me by moving my body, or recovering the stuff in my inventory? I really don't want to lose all my stuff again after recently dying to somebody's troll removal of a staircase block in the End. Thank you
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. It sounds like someone respawned the dragon and now you are stuck in the pillar that regenerated.
  3. I believe you are just stuck in a pillar. If you log back in and die just go back to the end, do /dlog to get the coordinates of your death and just mine into the new Pilar to get your stuff
  4. I'm going to second this, but add this one thing:
    Wouldn't the Item Elevator effect make your items go to the top of the piramid? I don't know if items generated from someone's death behave differently in this regard. Either way, if you cannot find the items inside, you might want to check the top :p
  5. Alright guys, thanks for the advice! See, the thing is I'm still alive, i logged out with quarter health remaining as i fell in the void. One of the mods gave me a conversation with the senior staff and developers, so i will see what they say. Thanks for the advice!!
  6. hey guys, quick update. You were right, the pillars were reconstructed. I logged back in and mined one block and survived. Thank you for the help!
    KatydidBuild and crafter31211 like this.