Need for Wood and other bulk items

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by KandK22, Mar 6, 2017.

?

How much would this service help you

None 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A lot 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Time to time 4 vote(s) 57.1%
  1. So I have been doing a lot of logging and getting a bunch of materials. Then it hit me. What is the need for multiple dc's of wood? Also I would add other things such as Stone, Sand Stone, Glass, Chorus Blocks, Red Mushroom Blocks, and many more. So my question is before I start this business up is how many of you would use it and how often would you use it? Any suggestion you can think of would be great.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Small little Bump. If you have any questions write them below.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I seem to always be in need of Stone. I once won an auction for 1000 DC of Watermelon Slices and haven't the foggiest what will become of those, but I am sure if it had been Stone, I would most likely still need more :) Not to the same extent, but I do also use a considerable amount of glass in my builds. Maybe other people use the other listed items a lot, but I feel with those 2 additions you could not go wrong.

I just paid 25k for 10 DC of Stone earlier tonight. I think that was a fairly good price for the Stone. You inquire about how often people would use it? I think that would depend on your pricing. If you go too low, you will be inundated with orders you will have a hard time keeping up with, and if you go too high, you may find yourself humming along with the crickets. Finding the right balance of price I think would be the key to making this a successful venture. Also if you want to specialize in just certain materials you may find it more lucrative to become like a vendor to some of the Mega-Malls which would offer a steady stream of orders versus the "I think I may build a house today" random player.

Good Luck

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    Equinox_Boss and bloodra1n like this.
  5. Thank you for the information Knight
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Just wondering what you'd price for a dc of purpur blocks?
  7. I buy logs at 13131 Acacia and I think Jungle need stocking you can also stock 7313 if you like
  8. Haven't got a price set yet
    okay maybe when I get my stuff set up maybe we can set up something if you need it you can buy a dc cause I don't like selling logs to a shop by like 16 logs each time.
  9. I'm definitely interested.

Warning: My orders may be impossibly large.

Maybe PM me with what you think you can reasonably produce and I'll see if I can't put you to work.
  10. Will do the res that I am doing it on is being renovated but once it is up and running will hit you up.