Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The NHG is officially open for business. The NhG is the direct line for goods trade in and out of Nh.
  2. Also, Anyone wishing to start a farm or mine in northern Volt please contact me!
    We offically no longer claim borders.

3. This is the new tree farm thus far, how does it look?
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Thanks!
  5. Looking good, I suggest some more lighting up high. (and some trees:p)

Let me know if you need saplings or large amounts of bone meal
  6. Thanks! However, I think it should be fine without bonemeal. It's build to sustain 2 choppers with stone axes chopping at the same time.

7. New bridge to New Holland. It shall be called Catterson Bridge. Catterson Bridge should be completed within a week.
    vividOptimism and mba2012 like this.
  8. Great work rock!! And perfect name!!
  9. Great looking bridge! Looks like a lot of work, I may have to come back out there and help.
  10. I'd love that! Thanks guys!
  11. We are hungry for new members, if you've ever thought of living in the wild Volt is the perfect place, it is lit, and there is plenty of space for growth. pm me now or post below for directions/guidance to Volt.
  12. I might come, I spend most my time in town working, or selling wood (lol) I might come, do you have an ender chest there? if not I can come with one and here's an idea, a bank with villagers an ender chest maybe?
    rock00888 likes this.
  13. Hey Rock,

I was looking at coming out there. There is a village area, doesn't look like its being used? I can make it into a big farm land area. Would be a good place with that area being between the cities. Just let me know how you would like it to look. I can make it more natural with fields, instead of auto farms or I can do auto farms, whichever.

Let me know.
    ~Kia
    L0tad and rock00888 like this.
  14. Kia. The area is owned by my country, New Holland and is being used by my co-president Napoleon. For info look to the new holland thread.
  15. I have no idea who owns what and who is doing what....so ok that area is not available. So I'll just make a farm outside of the area then. I was thinking of making a big farm area for that whole area to use idk. lol :p
  16. Actually I can let u build a farm near my city and u can help support the city with food and stuff? I'd love to have u be a citizen and it's only a couple minutes from town with nether rails. :D
  17. We'll I'll make my way over to you guy's area and go from there. Like I said before I'd like to make the farm for all to use from that area. So I'll work out later with you guys. :p
  18. Um do u know the way there thru the nether? If U know the way it only takes a minute or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.