Name Changes are here! 8/24/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is everyone else having the minibosses drop their items okay? Today I was out in the desert when a Marlix spawned. This was a NEW Marlix that spawned for me, not some old one that spawned for some other player. I ran to grab some gear and then I confronted him. Since I was on difficulty 6, I switched my difficulty 7 and proceeded to kill him. However, when he died, he didn't drop anything, not so much as a skull. There wasn't a loot announcement, and I couldn't find anything under the spot where he'd died. I didn't get ANY Tokens, either, even though as far as I can tell I did 100% of the damage on him.
    Anyone else experiencing things like this?
    607, ScrObot, deathconn and 1 other person like this.
  2. When I went out around this time yesterday with another player and one spawned for me right before the server restart, when I logged back in we killed him. Got dragon stone frags and tokens. So idk... :( maybe a one time glitch?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Sorta, but something is definitely a bit weird right now.

Aya came running up to smp2; "that giant zombie is back". Alas; long story cut short: we fought Momentus on smp9 wasteland for at least 20 minutes (using stone, wood and iron swords). Died a lot too obviously, later I decided to make iron armor which helped a bit. Had to because Aya didn't realize I had moved the bed (respawn point) and ended up on the outpost :(

Alas: 2 fragments, 2 zombie heads, 12 diamonds and I think some shiney flesh (but that also could have have been from the enraged zombies) but we didn't get any tokens (were in a group). When I killed an enraged skeleton earlier we did get some tokens.

I know token drops are random, so this could just be bad luck (within good luck; I mean... 12 diamonds?!), but it seemed peculiar to me because so far I always got some tokens from slaying enraged mobs.

Oh: both on difficulty 5.

And spawn rates are definitely up. While waiting for Aya to get back to the small mining build all of a sudden Marlix spawned. But we ignored him due to the fact that we don't have any good bows yet :)
    607 likes this.
  4. I am seeing changed mod names (just one so far) already lol. Freaked me out a bit.
    607 and The_Boulder like this.

5. I helped you out there bud... -_-
    ShelLuser likes this.

6. Manchildie's name has changed! Everyone!
    607, Tigerstar, Codygraw and 2 others like this.
  7. ^^^ this had to have either happened right before/after I said hi to the nub and melon lords.
  8. Woo hoo! My new name is activated as of now! :D Thanks so much for your hard work, Aikar/Devs! :)
    Codygraw and ShelLuser like this.
  9. IT'S SO PRETTY I'M GOING TO CRY.
    Kytula and Codygraw like this.
  10. NAME CHANGES :D
  11. Who are all those new people all of a sudden? :confused:

:D
    607, Gawadrolt and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. *ensue mass confusion*
    Gawadrolt, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. *flails arms*
  14. How do you change your username :confused: I can't find where to go. :(
  15. Go to this link to change your MC username. :)
    SoulPunisher and ShelLuser like this.
  16. It will take a few days to get used to everyone's new names. xD
  17. It's not that confusing >.> <.<
    Kytula and deathconn like this.
  18. it is tho :p
    Tigerstar, FDNY21, Gawadrolt and 3 others like this.
  19. Who are you and how did you hack the forums and give yourself senior staff? Confusing? No, you just had to change your sig :-P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.