Name change help

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by sgx2000, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is regarding what I discussed in https://empireminecraft.com/threads/hacked.68297/ before

Mojang has changed my name back to "sgx2000" and when I log into Mojang's site it shows "sgx2000" but when I log into EMC it's not picking up the change.

Can I have some assistance here?

When I first logged into EMC after the name change, I got an error that said "not authenticated with minecraft.net" so I closed out and relogged in rather than using my saved profile. Then when I logged in I got another error, but I don't recall what it was. Then I logged in for a third time and I got logged in but it didn't pick up on the name change.
  2. Does the name chan ge appear in singleplayer and in other servers?
  3. Yeah, just confirmed in Single Player

and now I saw the second error I got.. it says "Connection Lost - ReadTimeoutException : Null"

So I think it's trying to pick it up on EMC but failing
  4. Your signature shows your name change
  5. eh that's just a gif so it never changes, i could make that say anything i want lol
  6. Also I could mention that the minecraft launcher picks up on the name change when I log in so that's a good sign. Maybe I just need to wait a little bit for EMC to pick it up? I'm not sure how that works but last time when it got changed EMC picked it up next time I tried logging in.
  7. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!! I'M BACK!!!!! I CAN BE MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to hold a drop party to celebrate, details forthcoming
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.