Nail Art Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Hey all!
    As the title states, this thread is all about nails. There's so much cool nail art that you can make, and this is the place to share and admire it! Even if you don't have super fancy nails, there's nothing wrong with sharing pictures of your plain nails :)

You can also share nail art tutorials and nail care tips here! Anything nail-related and EMC appropriate goes ;)

Without further ado, let the sharing commence!
  2. This is my current favorite nail art tutorial :D

3. I approve of the amphibians above ^ :D

edit: I would show a pic of my nails, but I bite them all, and no one wants to see that!

4. I have man hands, so here's some other nail art.:D
  5. :eek:

Day made :D bwahahahahaha
    (Different type of nails - still awesome nail art ;))
  6. If Echelon815 (my mom) sees this, I'm sure she'll appreciate it. She's a licensed cosmetologist and does nail art on her own nails sometimes!
  7. Tried making Panda faces on my nails! Hahaha

8. For one of my friend's birthdays, I'm giving myself a french manicure and am letting him take pics (Yes, he's weird). Will post pics when I get around to it. :p
  9. Just got my nails done for my Bros wedding this Saturday. I LOVE nail art. I'll have to find some of my old pics to post later. Much too late for that right this moment.
    HazardousCode, 607, Sefl and 4 others like this.
  10. I'd like to get my nails painted soon, it's been a while... I like it, but my mother would rather not have me do it as she thinks I should not be so un-manly. :p
  11. I mean, there's always this
  12. Not sure how I missed that lol. Love those :D

Seemed fitting for today. Happy 4th of July!
  13. Hahaha, my little brother keeps grabbing my hand to look at my nails. Might repaint them before leaving for Michigan on Tuesday. Any suggestions on what I should do? :)
    SaintsFanForLife, Harp4Christ and 607 like this.
  14. If you find the time to post some pics, I'd love to see your nail art!

I decided to go with a light summery theme this time :)
  15. Those nails are rather long! :eek:
  16. Since I changed to SNS glitter, I rarely do much art on them anymore. I need to hunt through my old pics to find the ones I mentioned. Maybe tonight.
    SaintsFanForLife and MoreMoople like this.
  17. No art on these, but I recently reshaped them to be pointier 😛 and the color is a nice shimmery pale pink iridescent pearl 😊 I might add some sheer green scales later tonight for a mermaid look, we'll see!

When/if I add the designs I'll get a better shot of the nails themselves 😉
  18. I'd post mine but they're awful. They're scratched, chipped, some long and on occasion have dirt under them.
    SaintsFanForLife and MoreMoople like this.
  19. As promised:

I wish there was more green in this, but I like the subtlety of this shade 😛
  20. Decided to spend my last week of summer break with watermelon nails! :D