My Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EdmundWayne, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Some of you may know that I've recently accepted a promotion at my job. The promotion has required me to move from Illinois to Oklahoma. My wife and kids won't be joining me for a few months, so I'm on my own down here. Some of the extra time on my hands has been spent writing music, playing guitar, singing, and recording. I don't have much of a studio, or much experience with recording, mixing, or producing. Ubuntu Studio helps, but there's a bit of a learning curve.

Anyway, I wrote this song today for my wife. Feel free to check out the couple other songs on the channel and the couple of non-music videos there. One of the songs has too much gain on the vocal tracks so I plan to do it over sometime.
  2. Woot Oklahoma. :D
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  3. I like it :)
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  4. I added a playlist so it will be easier to see additional videos when I make more. Please subscribe if you're inclined.
  5. Very nice songs.
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  6. You're a very good song author and singer, I love it! =) EDIT: I realized how much of a relief this is to your wife and son, it must be very comforting knowing they can here your voice any time. I hope you continue to do this. I enjoy it.
    EdmundWayne likes this.