My Wither Skeleton Farm.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by PetezzaDawg, Sep 14, 2017.

1. I figured I might as well share where I get my wither skulls and beacons from since some of you may have noticed I have been auctioning a lot of beacons these past few months ;)
    First things first, Wither Skeleton Farm.
    The farm itself, a 3 crossroad piston push design.

The rail tunnel to my main hub.

The spawning floors.

The killing floors.

Storage (my second favourite part)

This, this is my favourite part. The basin that was the vast majority of the work that went into this farm. It is 123 blocks tall and 149*195 blocks wide and long respectively.

As a bonus, here's my blaze farm that's parked next to the wither farm.

The inside of the blaze farm:

Hope everyone found this interesting! In case you're wondering, this entire project took 11 months to complete, but that was mostly due to my own laziness :p
    subbob, SockMunkyKing, weeh and 9 others like this.
  2. That is amazing :eek:
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  3. Wow... This is very impressive. :eek:
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  4. WOW!!!! So much work!!! We have done some farms but for only practical needs and not large scale.... Someday I may have something like this!!!! Well done!!!
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  5. I love this as well way to go :)
    Btw where is this since some might want to know if its public or private?
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  6. Everything dug out.. my kind of build :D

Do you have a world download or a schematic of these farms? Would love to see how they work. I have a sweet area for something like this but have not found anything I likes. Plus we know for sure it works on EMC :p

Nicely done! :)
  7. I don't have a world download but if you want to start a forum convo with me I could bring you to my outpost and you could download the area :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Sorry it's private, and even if it was public it's so far away it wouldn't be worth the trip :p
  9. Understood
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  10. I thank you for the offer. I will do that :)
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  11. Very nice farm. Would you mind sharing your rate of skulls per hour? I'm curious how the drop floor build compares to sweeper style and kill-floor style farms. Thanks for sharing!
    PetezzaDawg and ThaKloned like this.
  12. My kind of outpost :D
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  13. It varies a lot. On a good day it's 40-64 per hour. On a bad day 20-40. It varies based on how many players are online, the fewer the better. Also that's using a looting 3 sword.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. I'd just like to give credit to everyone else who helped build this farm since I do share it with other people at my outpost:
    Outpost Members:
    ImUlti
    TheMrImpossible
    JohnKid
    Master_of_Meraki
    takenID (He did the blaze farm and helped with the digging)
    Whatsthefoxsay1
    LtCaptainMe

Non outpost members but still very good friends who inspired me to do this and helped with digging and the complex redstone clock required to operate the crusher:
    EvilBlo
    tzgiles

Hope I mentioned everyone! :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. That's really amazing. I need to upgrade my sweeper floors then, as they are getting <10/hr. :(
  16. Keep in mind I spent 11 months conditioning this thing as seen in the pics and also I use manual kill with looting 3.