My only villager despawned

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ultipig, Aug 10, 2014.

1. He's gone :( I had a villager here with good trades and he's gone.......... the only other person that could have eggified the villager hasn't been on in twelve (12) days.... there were also exactly 100 entities yesterday on my residence (and the villager was still there) and still 100 entities on it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  2. :( that really sucks
  3. that does stink im sorry to hear :/
  4. what's worse is that you don't really get on anymore
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. ik i just got another job. Im trying to find my free time. atm I really don't have any free time but I know after next week I will have more :) Im sorry ;-;. Ill see if i can get on at some point tomorrow after I do the ALS ice bucket challenge with my friends :)
  6. :( I too love to hate them.
    If you still have 100 entities on your res, I have seen where animals or other entities breed.
    If you have villagers, and are unlocking trades, do yourself a favor and leave minimum 10 mobs left, so do not go above 90.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?
    Still, sorry to hear that.
    He is in a better place now.

**psst your next one will be better