My new YT Channel

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by KingJarre, Jun 29, 2018.

?

If you watched a video or two, do you want to see more content?

Yes 15 vote(s) 93.8%
No 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello everyone! My name is Jarrett, I am the video editor and producer for the new King Jarre youtube channel as well as the player you all know. I'll be making lots of videos on the Empire, starting with a tutorial series for people just getting started, and then an adventure series where I ramp it up and show people what I do for a living, different events, etc.. If you'd like to check out the channel, here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQcDEpj20TUzOyUcROfqr2w?view_as=subscriber

I am not going to make you subscribe or watch anything, so if you are compelled not too, then do not feel forced by reading this. Thank you so much for checking out this post! If you ever have any ideas for the next video, be it tutorial or adventure, be sure to let me know! Thank you!
    -KingJarre
  2. Very cool
    ChespinLover77 and KingJarre like this.
  3. Subbed - Love it :)
  4. I also subbed.
  5. Thanks, Toade! Always a pleasure. I'll be trying to upload every day. New ideas are appreciated all around!
    ChespinLover77 and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Thank you, Kryarias! I hope you'll enjoy the content!
    ChespinLover77 and Eviltoade like this.
  7. ChespinLover77 likes this.
  8. Of course already subbed. Good to see consistency with your uploads, keep it up. :)
    KingJarre and ChespinLover77 like this.
  9. Keep up the awesome videos jar
    KingJarre likes this.
  10. Episode 4 up and running, Episode 5 will be published tomorrow decently early as it is the start of the month. Thank you guys for all your support!
    https://youtu.be/RHNBs-PA9MY
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  11. Very nice. You gonna make a video about the frontier and outposts?
  12. It's actually next on my list after the next one, it'll be Monday's!
  13. Still watchin your vids - lovin it
    KingJarre likes this.
  14. Thanks Toade! If you or anyone else have any ideas I am always open to them. They're much appreciated.
    Gordan_the_Gourd and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Hits the subscribed button!:D
    Nice job on the videos!
    KingJarre likes this.
  16. I promised episode 5 early today but unfortunately I can't deliver, I need to do some re-recording and fixing and my family is here today so I won't be able too until later tonight. I apologize for the wait.
    Eviltoade and Gordan_the_Gourd like this.
  17. Make a best of Gord compilation
  18. I have about -.17 seconds of anything containing any form of Gourd, so may I ask how I would pull that off? lol
  19. You'll have content don't worry
  20. Love it thanks for the mall shoutout bro :) I really need to move on with that whole thing..