My name is CallMeTower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AncientTower, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone,

I've been a member for a month and have to say this is a fun site. I'm on smp2 and wouldn't trade it for any other server. Unless you payed me to move. lol
  2. Hi Tower. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. :) It seem like you are enjoying yourself. ;)
  3. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. :) Do me a favour still if you get paid
    to move to SMP8 don't do it, I promise you in less than 24 Hours you will get married, I know the feeling marrying in Minecraft.
    "Cough, Marriage Fish"
    Stay on SMP2, That is also my home server. If you need any help, I am always glad to help.
  4. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  6. Took me 2hrs but i finally found an End City with a ship. I'm Super excited about my newly acquired finds. Best Minecraft Servers
  7. Since you bumped your own thread you better deal with it, you knew the risks up front (or should have) :D

(and yes, I realize you posted the OP more than one year ago)

Hello Tower, welcome to the Empire! I hope you're going to enjoy it here. To be very honest I'm a little surprised right now because I assumed that you had been much longer on the Empire. But... your /p info and this post say otherwise.

I'd suggest being careful with trying to take on the EMC all at once, but since we're approx. half a year further I guess there's no point to that one anymore :)

Hope you're still enjoying yourself and as you probably know: don't hesitate if you got questions or comments or whatever :)

Hope to see you sometime in-game! (oh wait; that already happened several times already, guess it's also too late for this comment. Aaaargh, so confusing! :D)
  8. Welcome to the empire ;)
    ShelLuser and CallMeTower like this.
  9. Well I get around EMC a lot. Plus i'm on almost always on everyday. The only reason I even bumped the thread was to post my pic. If we could post pics on our profile page i would've posted it there.

Oh well, I guess i'll just keep posting to this thread an unofficial blog type profile page thingy for all to see.
    MajorHaze, khixan and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Yea.. Welcome to emc. ;) You've been around here for a while now.
  11. canu help me find an end city? i never find them.