MY LITTLE PONY DISCUSSION YAY

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Alukiann, Mar 7, 2018.

1. HEYYO! I thought it be fun to see how many Bronies we have on Empire. Anyway...

What are your favorite MLP songs? Do you listen to music from the fandom? Why is Applejack best pony? DO YOU HAVE ANY PONY RELATED COMMENTS?!?

607 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  2. I've seen every episode from Season 1-4, most from 5, some from 6, and I've barely watched Season 7. But I really like It's Gonna Work, Hearts as Strong as Horses, Flawless, This Day Aria, Bats... Shoot - What am I forgetting? Oh, Babs Seed? Raise This Barn? :p BRONIES ARE COOL SHUT UP. xD This is so weird.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  3. *gets into MLP fanmode*
    Oml I love MLP so muucchhh <3 I am a big brony/pegasister and I have so many MLP figures and merch lol :p
    My favourite MLP songs are Welcome to the Show, Open Up Your Eyes and Tricks up My Sleeve! I know all the lyrics to every MLP song aswell which is great xD
    My favourite ponies are probably Applejack and PinkiePie and Rainbowdash, I'm suspecting you like Applejack lol?
  4. *has never watched MLP*
  5. The MLP Movie, I haven't seen it, but I put that one song by Capper on repeat the other day, it's very good. Hm, I agree. A lot of people like Fluttershy and Twilight, and yeah, everyone's great... But I feel so bad for Rarity, she's just kind of FASHION FASHION GEMS FASHION BLAH BLAH BLAH at this point.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  6. Yea, poor Rarity xD There's nothing wrong with fashion and all, but she has become controlled by it making her personality a little annoying *no offense Rarity*. A lot of people I talk to about MLP don't like her, rip.
    q1zx likes this.
  7. Haha, I know like one brony IRL. I hope there's more Bronies on EMC btw.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  8. I've never really seen MLP and last time I interacted with an object related for it was before the new series was even made. I do however, like the dragons, because I like most dragons, and I gotta admit the designs for the dragons are very vivid and imaginative. Especially that Discord fellow, that design is certainly... unique.
    LordessLevy likes this.
  9. Hehe - Indeed. MLP has done very well with design and animation, and what they did with Discord was amazing. He's also a great character, btw.
    607 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  10. My Little Pony, that's the show about the horses, right? If so, I've never seen it and don't want to.
    Otus_NigRum and q1zx like this.
  11. Yea, My Little Pony is the TV show about ponies. That's too bad that you don't want to see it lol it's great. I'm a male and female teenager and I still love MLP :p
  12. 85% of MLP viewers are around 21 btw. ;)
    LordessLevy likes this.
  13. Talking ponies and rainbows is not my cup of tea.
  14. Gotcha. That makes sense. Idk why I got into it, I just randomly tested it out one day and kind of liked it. It's so weird how grown men like it. xD (And women)
  15. Woah, I missed this! I was very surprised when I saw this on Google. In case you didn't know, we had quite the brony community, back in 2013. Everyone in it has left, though. People including jtc0999, PRO_G4NST4, jamesg003, Cordial_Pie, Crazy1080... (and more, of course, but some of them have changed their name)
  16. ERRRRMMMMAAAAGOODDD!!!! WHO MADE THIS THREAD?! AHHHH!!! My favorite is Luna! I relate with her so much personality wise, I also love Starlight and Rara, my favorite out of the main six is Starlight or Rarity idk but OMG THERES BRONIES ON HERE AHHHH :D
    Kephras and MoreMoople like this.
  17. Well, to be honest, I'm not so sure that there are still, as expressed in my post, above yours.
  18. I believe the time is right...for those of you that may know, I have an alt known as Brony_Comander. Therefore, I would be a perfect candidate for this. However, just to clarify for people sending me links to this, I am not a Brony, I simply lost a bet to VILLAGER, changed my alts name and it's skin. I will say that I have a sister who used to watch it and I found it quite enjoyable...so enjoyable to the point where I found myself watching episodes for a while XD
  19. I'm a Brony for sure
    607 likes this.
  20. -_- I ???