My EMC story.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Faeghost, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hi, i'm Faeghost i'm from smp6 and this is my EMC story enjoy! c:
    So, my life isn't the greatest i'm lucky to live where i live and have a good family but 145 days ago i was planning to kill myself because i get bullied alot and i have depression issues and other things i'd rather not get into.
    So, i was voting for a server that i went on (hoping it'd get more popular) on minestaus when i saw "Join Empire Minecraft! Great Staff 60x60 plots!" i thought my as well give it a shot, eh?
    I joined and was imminently welcomed and it felt nice to welcomed even though i had never met nor even spoke to them before!
    I've met amazing people such as Cerberus255 who is a great person and is up for anything.
    I've met Tagalreadyteken who is a AMAZING builder and is the kindest person you'll ever met.
    and a few other i'd like to mention but i forgot ;-;
    I'd just like to thank everyone for being such a great community! (and staff for making it even better!)
    NINJATTILA, pateraterick and IamSaj like this.
  2. My story, I'm Pateraterick and this is my story!

I'm an Asian, and im proud of it :D.. I haven't thought about committing suicide .................. yet, because I have such a lovely family and friends. My birthday is on May 12nd.

I love basketball, Miami Heat rules!

The thing that makes me unique is that I hang out with all different types of people with different races.

I played games like farcry 3, Saint rows3, gta 4, borderlands, WOW, LOL, Warcraft, Minecraft, MW3.

Im currently living in Australia! And my real name is neither Pat nor Rick.
    Faeghost likes this.