My EMC story that I got the idea for from MrLegit

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by QuilliamPenn, Mar 20, 2013.

1. So yeah. Legit wrote his out now i am writing mine. I love to write stuff :3

OK SO.

BE PREPARED FOR LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TEXT

I joined EMC about a year ago, and much like others who have joined i had expected it to be nothing more than a server run by twelve year olds who play favorites, i remember seeing an ad for EMC on the MCServerlist website and was like "Ohhhh this looks promising!". So i joined the newest server at the time. SMP7, i was greeted by many people with nice words and pleasant tones, instead of maybe getting one "Yo" from someone in the middle of a caps-lock scream-fest. I still remember getting so excited when i finished the tutorial and got to see the town world. I had never seen anything like it before and was amazed at all the cool stuff i walked by, i actually ended up walking until i found an open plot. (I didn't think to just use the command because i was a noob at the time :eek: ) Eventually i found my plot and planted some trees. I was also a noob at minecraft in general at the time, and didn't know about bonemeal, so i ended up sitting there and jumping around until a tree grew, and i started building. (Facepalm) I eventually made my way out to the wild and remember how shocked i was at the "Nuked Zone" and how hard i found it to traverse it.
    Later that day a girl (I believe) named Noobofepicness joined, and she and i became good friends, She helped me build my first little dome out of stone brick, (It's still standing today!) and i buiilt a horribly overpriced shop behind my house, The beginnings of Creeper Mart.

About a week or so later of advertising my shop and expanding my home, someone named Maddogz PM'd me on the forums, saying he and his friend had made a shop called "Creeper Mart" on another server before it crashed. He asked to become business partners with me and i agreed.
    He would do the shop advertisements and reel players in, and i would do the mining and gathering. he and i would split the profits 50/50 and this went on until about four weeks later, when he said he would be leaving EMC for school. I was incredibly dissapointed and if you go to my SMP7 res today, there is an endstone monument to him next to my house.
    Afterwards i kept building and building, I donated and became Diamond status; getting a second res and putting the gigantic monster of a roofless building that is the shop, for a while, i got good revenue, i could rake in about 2000r a day if i advertised right and paid attention to what people needed; granted it wasn't as much as some others were making, but i was happy with it. Once i started to get a bit more popular, i hear of this little guild these guys had made, and i was intriested in participating, so i joined up!.
    I forget the name of the group but the leader was Shrkatk (Herein referd to as "Shrk") I joined up and was super pumped at first, but then things got......weird. Shrk and a friend who i will not name because he is still on EMC and will hereby be referred to as "Mr. Green", went through an incredibly dramatic initiation phase for me, gave me a nickname and held (Local) chat meetings behind closed doors.
    Eventually i was accepted in, and i built a branch of Creeper Mart on the Guild's res, giving them 30% of my profits (There were 3 other people). However when Mr. Green logged on the next day, he realized i had built; With permission from the leader, a branch of the store "Creeper Mart" on the guild res. Now I did NOT know that Mr. Green had a shop of his own, and was struggling to make rupees off of it.
    I was at my shop minding my own business, and he PM's me in-game, asking for a 50% cut of all my profits PLUS a fee for selling on the guild residence. I told him no, that i had already agreed on a deal with the guild leader and i was happy with that.
    Mr. Green became incredibly angry and "Green" with jealously. (See what i did there?) and started sending me incredibly hateful things through PM's. I reported him and he ended up getting a temp ban for about a week I think, and i didn't ever hear from him again.
    The guild kind of fell apart after that, my shop branch failed and i was back to my main shop, the amount of money i made slowly decreasing as i struggled to keep up with Noobofepicness's obsession with building huge towers and buying every stonebrick in sight, only to go crazy for a bit and blow them up with TnT.

Then April fools happened and i went ballistic and completely overreacted to the fact there were dragons everywhere. So i built a bunker in fear that i would end up getting attacked. I learned the next day that it was an April fools joke and kind of didn't talk about the fact i freaked out for a while.......

I then (I know it took me a while right?) I made my first multiple day trip into the nether, i discovered a quad blaze spawner and was so psyched to get to sell it. i was having offers made for good amounts of money, eventually i was contacted by someone named 621op -_- This guy seemed nice at first, he offered me a whopping 60k for all four spawners, i later found out that technically they were two double spawners and i told this to 621op, he still said he would pay 60k for them and asked me for the location of the spawners. I refused and said i needed my money before anything happened and he said he would have it to me withing a week. He said this about ten times, eventually i said the deal was off, i wasn't going to give him the spawner when he was lying to me about not having the money when he was bidding on other auctions. I called him out on it and he started publicly dissing me on the forums, calling me a scam artist on all my auctions and the like (He was a scam artist so i thought this was funny) and after awhile i didn't hear anything from him again, he still claimed ownership to the spawner however and i never got my 60k. as far as i know the spawner is still active.

Awhile later i learned of the update that would bring us writeable books, and i got so excited about it, i stockpiled about five stacks of books (I still have like 4 and a half) and built a floating bookstore above "Creeper Mart" and there it still floats today.....empty and barren.

Around this time i heard of the LLO, and started thinking about joining, i remember i was building some random building for absolutely no reason, and this kid starts talking in a way i cannot understand, he and i got into a bit of an arguement and i said i couldn't understand what he was saying, plain and simple not trying to be mean. He responded by calling me a "Dev" (I was like what?) I logged off and when i get back on the next day i find out he has gotten his friends from school and created in his words "An assassins cult". Now by this time Mr. Green and i had made up and were friends again, and these guys knew he and i had fought in the past, so he offered to join this cult and relay me information so i could get proof to get it stopped. He was successful, however, just as he and i were eavesdropping on these self proclaimed cultists talking about how they were "Going to burn my soul with lava buckets" Aikar reported a server rollback. Just after i had revealed myself to hearing them......
    The server lost the records of the conversation between these cultists and i was too think headed to think to take screenshots, so they managed to get away with their schemes for the time being. After being stalked by two of them for a while in the wild, i decided to make my long-term trip out to the LLO,I stocked my shop up a bit so i could get some money while i was away and packed up my things and headed out to the outpost, managing not to die and lose about 12 enchanted diamond picks. I set up my first home in the desert area and Noobofepicness moved out there with me shortly after. A few weeks went by and i had moved to the jungle area of the LLO and Secretazneks and i built what was the Ender Club.
    I had been living in the LLO about three weeks, when i heard from the leader of that cult again, he started cussing at me through chat and saying he and his cult had grown, and they were working on tracking me down or whatever. I couldn't take screenshots at the time for some reason, i dont remember why, but he later got banned for cussing in normal chat. His friends however did not stop looking for me and i would hear things every once in awhile through visitors at the LLO about some crazy group of people who called themselves a cult and all wore Assassins creed skins.
    After this i kind of dropped off the EMC grid for a few months and really didn't play minecraft at all.

Awhile back i managed to get back on to find 621op and the leader of the cult had been banned for scamming and illegeal mods respectevely. However i have recently learned that there may still be cultists hunting for me ._. and i returned a Brony :D :D
    I was very happy that i was not ripped on and mocked on here because if it too! You all are awesome :D

I tore down the Enderclub a few weeks ago and now "Lemon Park" Stands in its place.

So yeah, there it is!
    That's my EMC history up to about now......
    I was watching TV and writing at the same time otherwise this would have been posted a long time ago.....
  2. Wootwoot, read the entire thing. I think I remember you back when I just got gold and claimed a res on smp7.

(I just gave away my title to first reply, didn't I...)

EDIT: Wow, I didn't. Internet cookie for me :D
    Spenser6 likes this.
  3. Help!
    I'm being crushed by a wall of text!
  4. jamesg003 and jtc0999 like this.
  5. I warned you :p
    jtc0999 likes this.
  6. Man, enjoyed that story too! I never go to the wild now, mainly because I'm too scared losing my stuff without a friend there to help me, I still remember when my school friends use to play EMC, good memories...good memories..
  7. Man, I definitely remember Creeper Mart back in its glory days. I new I remembered you from before you left for a little, but I couldn't remember where, but now I totally do. I loved creeper mart, is it ever stocked anymore? Great story btw. :)
  8. I plan on returning to town soon, I am going to revive the shop a bit. After an very enjoyable hour talking with pandaseatramen, Rainbowchin and a bunch of other people on SMP5, i realized how i kinda missed getting to do stuff with other players in-game :p
    I have a TON of stuff to stock the shop with too :D so i can hopefully start raking in a bit of money again.
    I am going to need to keep up with my soon-to-be addiction of paying to have things added to my mob in the EMC mod :p
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. I triple dog dare you to try and sum this up in less than 10 sentences...
    Cause honestly:
  10. Only bothered to do one paragraph, enjoy! A massive run on sentence!

I joined EMC about a year ago, and much like others who have joined i had expected it to be nothing more than a server run by twelve year olds who play favorites, i remember seeing an ad for EMC on the MCServerlist website and was like "Ohhhh this looks promising!", and so i joined the newest server at the time; SMP7, i was then greeted by many people with nice words and pleasant tones, instead of maybe getting one "Yo" from someone in the middle of a caps-lock scream-fest, and I still remember getting so excited when i finished the tutorial and got to see the town world-- I had never seen anything like it before and was amazed at all the cool stuff i walked by, i actually ended up walking until i found an open plot, (I didn't think to just use the command because i was a noob at the time ) Eventually i found my plot and planted some trees, I was also a noob at minecraft in general at the time, and didn't know about bonemeal, so i ended up sitting there and jumping around until a tree grew, and i started building (Facepalm), then I eventually made my way out to the wild and remember how shocked i was at the "Nuked Zone" and how hard i found it to traverse it.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.