My Diamond Chestplate disappeared from the armor stand...

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by wormturkey, Aug 6, 2015.

1. So, I was on my res and I was about to go to the waste to get materials. However, when I went to go grab my armor from my armor stand, the game lagged a little. So I waited for it t return to normal. When it resumed, my armor stand had dropped as if it had been broken. My helmet, boots, and leggings had also dropped, but no chestplate. I searched all over to see if it had somehow dropped somewhere else. This thing had pretty good enchantments, how can I get it back?

Thank you in advance :)
  2. I've never heard of that happening. But I am going to say that when things drop, if there is an underground hole or a hole in the wall I have had broken item framed and whatnot drop there.

If you have been searching for fifteen minutes or more it has likely disappeared. If you want me to help fund another with similar enchantments I would be happy to do so.
  3. Sometimes when things drop near a wall they'll pop up a few or even 10 seconds later on the other side of the wall or outside a structure. I'm not sure what the staff will do in a situation like this or if it's even provable exactly what you lost and how you lost it.
  4. I searched underground and it wasn't there. It wasn't around any walls either. I'm just going to assume it despawned and try to go enchant another one. Thank you both anyway!
  5. This will happen if you don't have a chunky computer. I would recommend doing /entc and if there are any unknown items besides stuff you know being there and armor stands, it might be one of them. I've nearly lost a turkey slicer with this glitch.
  6. I'm pretty sure it has less to do with computer "chunkiness" and more to do with server/client lag and or bugginess.
    ShelLuser likes this.