My ban.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Sawslasher, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To ever it may concern..
    It appears I have been banned from the Empire for "Excessively Rude/Offensive comments in chat.
    And I Guess I'm here to "Appeal" my ban.
    Well I Logged in today after my 5 day ban to play with my friends from school.. I was quietly playing along and then Some Immature people were making some rude remarks.. I Told them to "Stop being immature and to grow up" They didn't like that and it started into a full argument. It went on for a while then I Got kicked. I Logged back in and They were at it again. I Reported them and Ignored them. And I Thought that was the end.. They All came to my house to Abuse me I guess telling me "My house was S***" and I Should destroy it." and throwing un-wanted blocks onto my res. So I Stopped them all coming onto my res. Then My friends Residence across from me was getting Un wanted eggs thrown at it so I Went and collected all the chickens from them. I Guess that's all thats happened so I Do not see why I Should be Permanently banned whilst they go on free. One of my Friends was also involved in this but he was only sticking up for me.. I'd love to be Un-banned I've learned my Lesson to Ignore people.
    I Also love the server and MOST the people that play in it. I Hope you take the time to read this. Thank you.
    I also do not believe in "Naming Names" But If I must do so, I shall.
  2. Ah okay thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.