MW3 or BF3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lolol33, Jan 16, 2012.

?

BF3 or MW3

Poll closed Feb 15, 2012.
MW3 11 vote(s) 30.6%
BF3 25 vote(s) 69.4%
  1. Just so you know, Gameinformer gave MW3 9 and BF3 9.5, look it up.
  2. I just don't like either of them. BF3 Looks like Cod with vehicles, and Cod looks like BF3 without vehicles. I like Halo because I think it is very different from the others, and it's campaign shows much more creativity.
  3. yup
  4. I agree and lets just say Cod is the same game every year Battlefield gives a completely new experience every time as in BF3 they completely rewrote the Frostbite System and created Frostbite 2 and with the new addition of jets it blows your mind away, but I don't really like jets how ever I like to drive them but I always die and haven't gotten a kill in one yet I love BF3 although I do play MW3 just as much is because I love every game.
  5. hahahaha no
  6. UHH ya
  7. You must be playing some other game besides battlefield then.I've played all of them and they are pretty much the same.
  8. JUST LIKE EVERYOTHER POPULAR OVERHYPED SHOOTER IN THE MARKET AMIRITE

Y'all know it's true. Don't denial.

BF3 has planes you can crash into people and everyone has a aimbot.
    MW3 has mmo-like peoplegrinding for points and everyone has a aimbot.

I guess plane crashing into people is a little better, eh?
  9. Its not just shooters.Its most popular series.A series gets popular by doing something right.So they keeping doing that thing to keep it popular.
  10. MW3 all the way
  11. I play both Skyrim as BF3, and that stuff about the medics, they're never in the right place at the right time :D
  12. I prefer Battlefield 3 only because of the team work and the realism that MW3 seems to lack. I still play MW3 from time to time, but I prefer Battlefield. If you like long, realistic fire fights, get BF3, if you like fast action, get MW3.
  13. O rlly?
  14. Yeah they only change small things each time.Different graphics is all that is really new to bf3, and that doesn't count.
  15. What realism might I ask.
  16. Uhh building are able to be destroyed where in MW3 u call in a M.O.A.B. and all u get is a screen that turns redish...
  17. There is si-fi games with destruction physics.Does that make them realistic?See I'm not saying MW3 is realistic.I'm saying neither of them are.
  18. I enjoy Halo a lot as well. But I disagree that BF3 is MW3 with vehicles and vice versa. Have you played the games? There is big difference.

BF3 vs MW3: If you like just shooting people, pick MW3. It's basically shooting people with stuff to do in between. If you enjoy driving and flying like I do, and not spawning on top of an enemy as often, pick BF3.
  19. MW3 is MW2.Battlefield is the EPIC game :)
    FlevasGR likes this.