[Museum/Shop] Ry's Redstone Repository

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Ryko369, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Do you struggle with basic redstone? Do you want to see some helpful devices that can make your farms more efficient? Need to know how to extend a pulse? Sort items? Make a door? The Repository isn't just any museum, it's fully interactive with a variety of devices, circuits and machines. Expansions are planned to add new floors with new exhibits!

There's also a shop on the second floor with limited redstone items, with more planned.

Visit at /smp7 +RRR or /v 14033!

Texture pack to help better see what's happening with each exhibit:
    1.16 pack
    1.17 pack
    1.18 pack

If you have questions, need help with your own redstone or anything else, feel free to pm me on the forums or in game and I'd be happy to help.

Happy Redstoning!
    Ryko369
  2. Highly recommend this place, it is very helpful and Ryko is very knowledgeable.
  3. This place is absolutely amazing!!
  4. Thank you for the kind reviews!

I've added some stock, so there should be all the basics for redstone building in the second floor shop. More items to come!

I've also got some plans for additional floors:
    Door floor
    Lock floor
    Sorting system floor
    Logic Floor (ie logic gates + t-flip flops, monostable circuits ect)

These may take some time, I'm very busy prepping for the 1.17 update at the time of writing, which includes a huge storage system expansion, so don't expect to see new floors for a few weeks or even months, depending on when 1.17 deploys.

I also plan to do a skulk sensor showcase, when 1.18 eventually arrives. I'm very very excited for them!
    Kryarias and DrasLeona247 like this.
  5. Thought I'd update the resource pack: Now in 1.18.
    Also, my apologies for most items being out of stock. I've been busy with other projects. Should be restocking soon after I finish the "Alchemy Alcove". (Also someone bought out all of the stock besides pistons).
    Still working on a honey farm, biggest block is glass bottles rn, if you have a dc or two you'd sell me, I'm open to offers. If you need honey blocks in the meantime, visit Zomberina's free honey farm. Don't forget to recycle your bottles back into her system!
    Also, no plans to add any of the new floors at this time. I've got a million other projects to do. If you need help with something specific, always feel free to send me a pm.
  6. Now restocked! Still missing some items but hopefully what I've stocked will tide you over for your redstone needs.