More Servers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by blehmann1, Apr 5, 2014.

?

Which would you like?

Factions 4 vote(s) 26.7%
Kitpvp 4 vote(s) 26.7%
Minez 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Skyblock 9 vote(s) 60.0%
Creative 7 vote(s) 46.7%
Prison 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Other (Please Leave a Reply) 6 vote(s) 40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sorry, but I would not really want any of this :) I think this would take too much time (except when just copying things what EMC would never do) and EMC still is a survival server. I know there will be some kind of a games world though.
    And I don't know what you mean with all those things like minez, factions and kitpvp, but it sounds like just copying things from other servers. While what we are having here at the moment is kinda special. (What am I saying, very special :))
  2. **Ignored all posts for now**
    First off, ' not `.

Secondly, Aikar plans on adding another world for Games.
    Now to go over what you say.

Empires will be announced soon. They are similar to factions in that you can own a piece of the Wild and invite your buddies to play with you.

I do not see the reason to add this.

SMP6 /v pvp

Worst kind of PVP in my opinion.

Not knowing of Aikar's plans. Could care less about this idea though.

AIKAR LIKES TO MAKE HIS OWN PLUGINS SO HE IS NOT ALWAYS DEPENDENT ON OTHERS TO UPDATE AND HE LIKES WAFFLES
  3. *stares blankly at open can of worms on floor*

wonder how that got there.
  4. Minez, factions, & kitpvp are types of servers, or "genres". They are NOT copied plugins or ideas from other servers. And anyways, those were examples. If you want to know what those genres are, click here.
  5. Thank you! I needed someone to do an inspirational speech, and it couldn`t be me. (I needed to condense it because it was too long.)
  6. There should be a "None" option. That's my choice.

There's also about 100 of these threads around, just letting you know. :)
  7. I like the thought of a skyblock world as it is survival in it's own way. I have played skyblock and find it fun and enjoyable.

I also voted yes to creative but would like to explain that - a creative world where you and friends could "check out" or temporary claim a res to design new buildings or redstone machines without the long process of doing so in survival. It might just bring folks together more to design a huge project in creative then go build it on a regular server.
  8. That is, in my opinion, the best type of server, where everyone wants to make it better.
  9. Ultra hardcore.
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  10. ...Great, now I am hungry.. :oops:
    Leopard_Knight likes this.