More Moderators Incoming!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Time to melt hearts
    Cchiarell6914 and HylianNinja like this.
  2. I got tree cats :3 dat fur doe
    image.jpg
    Aw wow my two white cats are hiding/sleeping :( maybe later I'll get pictures of them
  3. Notch is a derp..

and look, a cute little Notch when he was wittle
  4. Sorry if I get your name wrong.
    1. RainbowChin
    2. OrigamiJoe
    3. Shavingfoam
    4. ArtemisV
    5. DamiensMom11
    6. NZScruffy
    Anyway, for some reason (maybe I missed IcC saying this) everyone seems to know/think that there were six new mods coming in, so unless there were more...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Damiensmom11 like this.
  5. There never was a FOR SURE set number. Just one we were estimating at a time. It may be done, it may not be. Either way, enjoy all of the new moderators, they ALL deserve it and I'm sure will do a great job at showing everyone the help they need. :)
  6. To anyone deciding to complain about these amazing people turning green because they're "friends with the staff":

You're wrong. Sure, we know some of them, if not all of them, but that's not the reason that they're not staff. Every single new moderator applied via the application process, and was chosen because of their skill, abilities, talent, and suitability. The staff team as a whole have to trust each other, and that's why these people are now staff. It's because we all trust them.

You think that some of these players are too new? Maxarias becameo a mod after being on EMC for a month, and she wasn't too new. Think they're too young? That's not true either, because I'm still here.

Your friend becoming staff is not a valid reason to go and moan to that person, or to us as a whole. Just because you're not staff doesn't mean that we don't like you, have something against you, or don't appreciate anything you do. It just means that we don't think you're exactly the person we need at exactly this point in time.

If a staff member does something you think is LEGITIMATELY bad, then you're welcome to go and PM Cow and Max. Legitimately means banning people for a reason such as "Hamster", or teleporting to you and killing you. Legitimate IS NOT "I don't happen to like this person". There's plenty of people who probably don't particularly like me. Does that make me a bad staff member? No.

People will moan every single time people are promoted, and since 6 people were promoted, there'll probably be 6x the normal amount of moaning. But that really doesn't matter, because we know that the right people were chosen, and the people who are moaning are probably the people who love causing drama, and don't deserve to be staff anyway.
  7. That's kind of what I thought. And yes, I'm sure that each and every one of our new green team will be welcomed and loved by our community. As long as they support free cake. ;)

Somehow when I quote your post, a whole new paragraph appears. It isn't showing up right now for some reason. But thanks for your amazing words. :)
    PandasEatRamen and RainbowChin like this.
  8. does this mean someone in the thread has a cellphone in their belly now? O.O
  9. 032.JPG

\o3o/
    044.JPG

\o3o/

summer 2010 066.JPG

\o3o/

004.JPG

\o3o/

014.JPG

\o3o/

014.JPG

The derpy cat. \o3o/
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. Wow Jack you shown everyone who was abusing the new team what they was doing was wrong! Good on you :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. Just going to be that guy. :D
    Gus taking a closer look.JPG Gus chasing ball.JPG Gus hunting for bugs.JPG
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  12. This is a video of my cat applying Wall Hacks to IRL.
    AlexChance, 607, Reindeer_ and 3 others like this.
  13. this just reminds me of my old cat qwerty(yes the name is for the reason you think)
    he used to just walk up the side of our building to get to the 2nd floor balcony like a ninja. a fluffy...white...ninja
  14. >.>

:p
  15. Pix of Maximus.

mba2012 and Defluxer like this.
  16. My cat can climb ladders :p

And ma dawg has eyebraws

The one in the inside can climb ladders, the one on the outside.. Uh.. she's with the butterflies now
  17. Well I have no idea, why there are so many pictures of cats and dogs... I didn't read the whole thread, maybe it makes sense
    But I want to say, that is it very good to see, we have now many new staff members.
    Congratz to all of you!!!

It makes me kind of happy to see so many of them online at the moment
    Unbenannt.png
    I'm sure you will do a great job!
    paddy86788, supereskimo, 607 and 2 others like this.