More Max Players

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by djozane, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why dont you add more to the max players amount because people get annoyed when they can not join the server plz hope u guys do this in the future. djozane
  2. Yes i completely agree with you, because it can get annoying at night in real life when all the other countries have daylight and they join the bandwagon and you aren't logged on. But then you want to log on and its full.
  3. Some people don't know how to read it seems.
    Crazy1080 and Twitch1 like this.
  4. What do you mean?
  5. what do u mean carnt read
  6. Please next time SEARCH the forums...

You need to reread what was written there...
    We will never add more slots to the servers. Only more servers as capability to do so is reached.

- Dec 12 2011
  7. Well this is only an issue with non-supporter. I know Justin works on expanding maximum players. The issue is his servers can only run so much. Besides overdriving his servers, the empire needs to have something extra for supporters, and thats why they pay. If there was always free slots, some might not support EMC. I know that becoming a supporter was greatly based on the amount of time I could remove from waiting for the server to drop several players.
  8. They mean this is answered all the time. Here is a sticky post about it: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/i-think-you-guys-should-add-more-slots.1242/

We run the servers where they run the best and that happens to be 60. We are more concerned with the quality of the service than the quantity of players. I understand it can be frustrating when you cant connect. We add more servers as we have the funds to do so. Consider becoming a supporter and you will always have a guaranteed spot on every server :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.