Moopleish Adventures

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by MoreMoople, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Starring: MoreMoople, Harp4Christ, Johnkid, Eviltoade, SeflYT, Sazukemono, Slvr
    Entry #1

I woke up in Harp4Christ’s mansion. Excitedly hopping out of bed, I ran downstairs and peered out a frosty window. The sight that met my eyes was simply stunning! Harp’s backyard had been
    transformed into a winter wonderland! I bounded into Harp’s bedroom, singing some of my favorite
    Christmas tunes.
    At first, Harp was displeased that I had woken her up. When she realized what day it was though, a smile lit up her face. Christmas Eve! Harp and I had plans to make it the best Christmas Eve yet!
    After a delicious breakfast consisting of Moople Syrup coated pancakes, Harp and I put on warm jackets and stepped out into the snow. We had a fun walk to Toade’s swamp mansion. Along the way, we spotted Sefl. His gift to us was flowers named “roses are red, violets are blue. Lemme lick u”. It's… a
    strange gift, but amusing nonetheless.
    At Toade’s mansion, we were cheerfully greeted by Eviltoade and John. Toade served us all a
    delicious dinner, that thankfully did not have too many flies… After eating, we sat around chatting by a nice warm fire. We talked and laughed for quite a long time, and then John reminded us that our
    celebrations were not over yet! Once again, Harp and I put on our jackets. This time though, our walk
    was accompanied by Toade and John.
    Back at Harp’s mansion, we piled into the theater room to watch movies. The sound of a knock on
    the door approached our ears just before we started our first movie. John went to go open the door,
    and came back to the theater room with Saz and Slvr. Saz was carrying cookies for us to eat, and Slvr brought some famous SMP8 cake!
    We had an amazing night watching Christmas movies. The cookies that Saz brought were excellent, but Slvr’s cake was… strange. That is expected though, considering the strange SMP that it originated in. I wonder what the rest of the holiday season has in store for us…

2. Certainly a Sefl thing :rolleyes:
  3. Also, this little mini-story is wonderful (not even because I'm in it -- it's nice in general)! Thanks for sharing it :)
    derp_duckie, Harp4Christ, 607 and 3 others like this.
  4. Quite a lovely read! Thanks for sharing!!

well, you know i love to bake ^_~*
  5. :D Lovin the story so far !
  6. I like it! (you know I live in the mansion too [just sayin{*wink*<GAH SOMETHING IN MY EYE>}])
    derp_duckie and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Don't worry... Lots more stuff coming for this ;p (including more characters) {*wink* <GAH SOMETHING IN MY EYE>} [Oh wait... That's just a contact...]
  8. It's an endercake.
    Someone poke Fate. He'll know what I'm on about.
  9. Its my species.
    Harp4Christ and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Cool story!! <3
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. That's nice! :)
    derp_duckie and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Mhm... Took me way too long to realize it wasn't about real life...