Monster Hunter!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by jkrmnj, Jul 23, 2016.

?

Do you have it?

yes 3 vote(s) 21.4%
no 5 vote(s) 35.7%
Seems cool. Might get. 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. I don't have it anymore.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  2. I finally beat Ukanalos and am now G-Rank in mh4u. Here are 3 other people killing it in about 14 minutes. I did it solo and took about 30ish minutes.
  3. I have a 3ds and since they have it for that I might get it. It sounds interesting. All the games I play where you have to pick a class I am always some kind of long ranged class ( like a archer ) and on some occasions a duel wielder of some sort.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  4. Awesome! They currently have the 4th and generations for the 3ds. I would recommend 4 because it has much more content than generations (g rank, actual story) and I own 4 :p. Either way, they are incredibly fun and have both of those things plus a ton of other classes. There are 3 long range weapons (light bow gun, heavy bow gun, and bow) along with the dual blades which is a dual wielding weapon. I have never used any long range weapons, but the dual blades are incredibly fun.

If you do end up getting it, I would be happy to do the guild quests with you.
    LordessSpartan_ likes this.
  5. I will most likely order it sometime shortly after Christmas with all my gift cards :p
    607 and jkrmnj like this.
  6. If you got it, have you played it much?
  7. My father bought me Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I have played it quite a lot but I am wrapped up in another game :p
    jkrmnj and 607 like this.